Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you noticed significantly more "Thank you gifts" since posting links in this thread?

Yes 0.69836956521739 69.8% [ 257 ]
No 0.30163043478261 30.2% [ 111 ]
Total Votes:[ 368 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
This is an updated version of the original Share Quest Rewards thread that's meant to be (hopefully) more organized and easy to use.

Rules of Conduct
If you do not follow this, your links will not be added to the front.
1. You must post ACCURATELY what the quest reward is.
-IE: If you post something like "500g" for a quest that gives "100g", that is a no no. Mistakes can be forgiven, but if it's clear that this is something you regularly do, you will be blacklisted.
2. If you're not sure what the quest item is, ask.
-Your link will not be added to the front until it's clear what the quest is.
3. Due to how common 100g links are, the main list will only have 200g and above.
-You're more than free to post bonus crop links, but they will not be added to the front.

Other Notes
1. You click at your own risk. If you're worried about clicking on a bad link and getting scammed, then only click on urls that show as app.facebook.com.
2. If you find a bogus or bad link, feel free to PM me. Make sure you let me know which link so I can remove it. Any user caught attempting to scam will be immediately blacklisted and reported.
3. ALWAYS CLICK SEND THANK YOU GIFT.
Why?
-It's free, costs you nothing in game, and sends the poster of the link the same gift you received.
-As they get more gifts, they are encouraged to post more links, so you're offering yourself more opportunities for free gifts and gold.
-There's no reason to not do this.
-If you're not a neighbor of that particular person, the return gift will show up Rich Chase sending it, so it's 100% anonymous.

Known Quest Rewards
This is a reference so you can look up what your quest is. WIP

Captured Rat/Thief
Fence 1A Wood
Level Up
20 EXP
Helped Out a Friend
476g
Produced Some Delicious Ham (Produce 2 Ham)
250g
Nutritious Cocktail (4 orange juice, 2 olive oil, 2 butter)
200g
Pulled a Prank on a Neighbor (3 cookies, 3 onions)
5g (this quest is super crappy)
Trailblazer
200g
Village is More Beautiful than Ever (Second Quest to Buy 3 Happiness Items)
Pink Tulip
Village is Roomy and Spacey (Second Expansion Quest)
Road 2A Black
Getting Fency
Fence 2A Wood
Blooming with Beauty (Evil Flowerbed Quest)
Yellow Cosmos
Level 3 House Upgrade
350g
Love is In the Air (Popcorn Quest)
Heart Topiary

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
FAQ (I'M CONFUSED) emo

Q: What are "reward links"? Where do people get these?
A: There are two kinds of "reward links"

1) Whenever you accomplish something in game, be it a quest or something else, an option to "share your accomplishment" will pop up. The link in this Facebook feed is a link to a FREE GIFT for your neighbors.

Whenever someone clicks on a reward link, they're given an option to "Send Thank You Gift" which will send the same gift they received to the poster of this link. Both clicking and posting links are a very good way to quickly earn gold in the game.

2) Reward links are sometimes posted on the Summer Springs community page. These links are official and used as promotions. Because the giver is Gaia/Fever Studios/etc., no "Send Thank You Gift" button will pop up.

Q: How do I post a reward link?
A: When the Facebook feed pops up, right click the blue link (usually the quest name) at the top and select "Copy Link Location" (or something similar if you use a different browser than Firefox). You then paste this link to anyone you want to click it.

Q: What is "Send Thank You Gift"? Why should I click it?
A: The "Send Thank You Gift" button sends the same gift you received back to the person who posted the link. It is important you click this because it is a good way for the person who posted it to get gold. Similarly, it costs you absolutely nothing to do this. And, as people get more gold from posting links, they are encouraged to post more links. Hence, you will get more free items and gold.

Furthermore, if you're not a neighbor of that person, the gift sending is 100% anonymous. The gift is sent to the person who posted the link and they see the gift as sent by Rich Chase. So, for people who want to earn gold but don't want a bunch of strangers as neighbors, this is also an excellent way to earn gold.

Q: This sounds neat! What else should I know?
A: Aside from the above, the only things you need to know are that
-Each day you can only redeem 60 "reward links".
-The amount of "thank you gifts" you can receive is unlimited.
-The reward links expire after a few days.
-Each quest will always give the same reward.
-Each link will expire after 24 hours (NEW)
-Each link will expire after clicked 40 times (NEW)

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
UPDATE (5/17/2012): Links now expire have a 40 click/24 hour limit. Meaning that they will expire if they have been clicked 40 times and/or if 24 hours have passed. So, in order to put up these links I'll be checking myself to see if they have reached the limit and then I'll post them. Links will also be cleared out every 24 hours. I will also no longer be adding rat/thief fence links to the front as there's too many. sweatdrop

Newest links will always be posted on bottom. Higher gold values have priority over lower gold values. If the list is crowded, lower gold values will be removed first. I will take down old links every 3 days so it doesn't get cluttered with expired links.

Reward Links from Gaia
Blue Bicycle
(expires 5/18 at 11:59pm PST)

Gold
Four Hundred Tomatoes (4oog)
300g
300g
200g
House upgrade - 500g
Aquired some delicious ham - 250g
I could use a good job - 200g
200g
200 apple
300g
300g
500g

Fences

Road

Flowers (Yellow Cosmos, Pink Tulips, and Violet Tulips give 275 happiness per 1x1 square and have a sellback of 2,600g)
Pink Tulip
Yellow Cosmos

Other

EXP
20 exp
20 EXP
20 exp

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Blacklist
This is reserved for people who intentionally post misleading links

Whitelist
This is reserved for people who regularly post links

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Nice, but I think you should include a link to the original. C:
It would also be a good idea to explain how to get the links for newcomers and also emphasize the importance of sending a thank you gift so that everyone benefits. <3

Yellow Cosmos

Only like...5 people have clicked that. xP So I'd be grateful if you'd add it!

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Pikameu
Nice, but I think you should include a link to the original. C:
It would also be a good idea to explain how to get the links for newcomers and also emphasize the importance of sending a thank you gift so that everyone benefits. <3

Yellow Cosmos

Only like...5 people have clicked that. xP So I'd be grateful if you'd add it!

:3 Will do. heart

Dangerous Prophet

200 Sunflower - 200g
200 Corn - 200g

Level 21 - 20 exp

Please gift back, especially the exp. ; -; I have no available quests and I need to level.

(not sure if these work or not, they're from Tuesday. 200g & Road. Please let me know so I can take them off! )

Hilarious Fatcat

500 Milk

500g smile I don't have anything aside from the 100g stuff right now.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Electric-Town
200 Sunflower - 200g
200 Corn - 200g

Level 21 - 20 exp

Please gift back, especially the exp. ; -; I have no available quests and I need to level.

(not sure if these work or not, they're from Tuesday. 200g & Road. Please let me know so I can take them off! )

I think those are still active. I'll add them.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Rainbow Hunter

Is it okay to post these, even if they're also already in the other thread? biggrin

Harvested 400 eggs!
Gives 400 gold

Harvested 300 apples:

Gives 300 gold biggrin

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Memory Haunts You
Is it okay to post these, even if they're also already in the other thread? biggrin

Harvested 400 eggs!
Gives 400 gold

Harvested 300 apples:

Gives 300 gold biggrin

Yup. :3

Well... I wanted to post this after I noticed that the main Thank You Gifts I was getting was from ones posted on the front page of that thread. So... front page notice is pretty important.

Newbie Conversationalist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces