Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sooo r we gonna be able to collect our gold b4 it ends b/c i was waiting to get to certain level to collect my gold but wen i did i couldn't find the gold banner thingy anymore crying

Bloodthirsty Cat

8,825 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
nariko120894
Sooo r we gonna be able to collect our gold b4 it ends b/c i was waiting to get to certain level to collect my gold but wen i did i couldn't find the gold banner thingy anymore crying
Same here...
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Just a reminder to all players: There is only ONE MORE WEEK of Summer Springs! We will be shutting the game down next Monday. So make sure to get all your playing in before Monday morning!

COOL!!!! smile razz !

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
goodbye summer springs! Maybe the characters will appear in a Gaia manga or chance item?

TimidLights's Waifu

Desirable Lover

18,465 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Generous 100
I admit I haven't played it in awhile, but I went to play it today and it wasn't working. I had to search Gaia to find out what happened. I find it so frustrating every time Gaia shuts down its own games. This happened with the other Facebook game too. I say stop making new games and fix the ones you have and maintain them well before you start making new ones that just die. I mean even Monster Galaxy. That one was infuriating where it was no longer connected to Facebook. I lost so much progress because of that update. I'm just glad I don't spend money of the games inside of Gaia since they have a tendency of having bad things happen which results in loss of members money.
AKO_Slash
goodbye summer springs! Maybe the characters will appear in a Gaia manga or chance item?

that would be amazing!!! ><-
.w.; if there are no legal reasons against it, i think they should ><
just kinda a lil something for the sad fans... .w.;
lolololololololololololololololololololol

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
Grumpy Umbreon
AKO_Slash

That would be nice. Have some doll or other memento/reminder of summer springs (obviously besides the sunflower field item we got).
CynHimawari2828
Grumpy Umbreon
AKO_Slash

That would be nice. Have some doll or other memento/reminder of summer springs (obviously besides the sunflower field item we got).

[dolls would be adorable~]

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
Grumpy Umbreon
CynHimawari2828
Grumpy Umbreon
AKO_Slash

[dolls would be adorable~]

That it would. If you see anyone make a petition on this, let me know, I'll sign it! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff