Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
This makes like, three weeks in a row we haven't gotten them right? Are they just not doing them anymore? Other people have posted about how there aren't any suns available on Rich's farm either (like nobody's maintaining it) so I dunno cat_rolleyes If we don't get weekly rewards then my broke self won't be able to play anymore, I can't afford to spend actual money on a Facebook game lol

Any thoughts?

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah, I miss the weekly email rewards sad I guess Gaia just got bored of the game.. XD

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I wonder if Gaia is dropping the game since they are not profiting from it...
I posted on the facebook page for SS and another user had posted that they had heard that gaia has been too busy getting ready for all the holidays that are coming up.
Like halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, etc that they haven't had the time to send out the weekly rewards...
So here's hoping that once they get their halloween event in line they start giving some freebies to make up for it?

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ceras Ryushi
I posted on the facebook page for SS and another user had posted that they had heard that gaia has been too busy getting ready for all the holidays that are coming up.
Like halloween, thanksgiving, christmas, etc that they haven't had the time to send out the weekly rewards...
So here's hoping that once they get their halloween event in line they start giving some freebies to make up for it?

Oh really? I thought they have separate staff for SS.

That's understandable then.
Lockany
Ceras Ryushi

I'm not sure if they do or not; that's just what she had heard..
I'm just relying what she had heard.

Iris_virus's Waifu

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Would be nice either way if we got some actual updates on the matter. Instead of being left in the dark.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Uh, I'm pretty sure that Summer Springs was developed and is run by a group entirely independent of Gaia. They're partnered up, but SS is still run by someone else. I don't think Gaia's staff can do anything about the lack of rewards.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Uh, I'm pretty sure that Summer Springs was developed and is run by a group entirely independent of Gaia. They're partnered up, but SS is still run by someone else. I don't think Gaia's staff can do anything about the lack of rewards.

I don't think the group who runs SS is completely independent from Gaia...the developer is though.

Maybe it's a separate branch of Gaia that does not get involved with the main site.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ceras Ryushi
Lockany
Ceras Ryushi

I really hope that's the case...I'm getting really paranoid about them shutting the game down, and kind of wondering if I should spend any more time on it. I don't want all the hours of leveling up go to waste. ._.;
Lockany
Ceras Ryushi
Lockany
Ceras Ryushi

I really hope that's the case...I'm getting really paranoid about them shutting the game down, and kind of wondering if I should spend any more time on it. I don't want all the hours of leveling up go to waste. ._.;

same here -.- that and as we get higher up; it gets harder to level up x.x

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Lockany
Ace of Blue Spades

I don't think the group who runs SS is completely independent from Gaia...the developer is though.

Maybe it's a separate branch of Gaia that does not get involved with the main site.

It's a Facebook game, not a Gaia game. With a Korean version that came first, apparently. It's not run by Gaia at all. They're just in a partnership to promote the game. And provide amusement.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Lockany
Ace of Blue Spades

It's a Facebook game, not a Gaia game. With a Korean version that came first, apparently. It's not run by Gaia at all. They're just in a partnership to promote the game. And provide amusement.

I highly doubt Fever Studio is the one running the game, so I naturally assume Gaia runs it. (I am very aware of that it is a Korean game, I started a thread about it, and I've been playing it for three months.)

However, it could be a group of people who are not part of Gaia nor FS. Who knows?

Liberal Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well, seeing as how our prize emails say they're from Gaia, I just kinda assumed. Either way, does it really matter who's running it? The point is that we've missed out on about 400 cash as a result. cat_rolleyes

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Well, there was no guarantee we'd keep getting cash as a weekly reward. They've given so much, I'd be rather surprised if many people have actually bought any. Hey, I appreciate it, I've been using it, but either way I don't plan on spending a penny on the game. I'm only playing for the gold bonuses from exp. Its really dull and grindy otherwise, and any pretty decorations cost a ton of money or cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff