Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Codger

11,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I got to 25 cash the first time but since then it just sits at 100 gold everyday no matter whether I hit wait or just close the window it still just sits at one day for over a week now.

Aged Gaian

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
So this is now the third day--and the Daily Login screen pops up! biggrin DD... but now it won't let me proceed to the next day. I mean--it'll stay on "TODAY" for getting 100 coins. And I've hit "wait" every day--and it stays on day 1 and doesn't progress. I don't know what's going on :/ but I've missed lots of gold/cash already.

Toothsome Treasure

Two times in a row my daily login has reset itself without giving me any payout. One time it was on the fourth day, when it got to the cash payout, the second time was on the fifth day. I did not claim it, it just reset, and it is increasingly frustrating to try and wait for the 10th day only to have it reset on me.

Unbeatable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
The Magnificent Unsu
Two times in a row my daily login has reset itself without giving me any payout. One time it was on the fourth day, when it got to the cash payout, the second time was on the fifth day. I did not claim it, it just reset, and it is increasingly frustrating to try and wait for the 10th day only to have it reset on me.

The same thing has happened to me twice now. I wonder if anyone else is getting this issue.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Chalk up one more for the random reset - I thought I'd somehow just missed grabbing the final prize the first time, though I didn't think it had gotten that far, but it just did it again today for certain.

Conservative Knight

My daily login has reset today. I was at 16 cash. I think in future I will claim my reward as soon as it gives cash. I mean 3 cash every few days is better than nothing. Sure, it takes much longer to save up this way, but I'm patient. razz
I've been having the same problem as a everyone else here. I have had my daily log-in reset twice so far. The first time it was all the way up to Day 9 and it reset back to Day 1 without me claiming the reward, and it reset again on Day 4 this time.

High-functioning Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
For some reason, it keeps bringing me back to day 1. I know for a fact that I haven't missed any days, but it stayed on day 1 for like 2 days, then it let me progress all the way to day 3. Today should be day 4, but it brought me back to day 1.

I can understand it restarting after one of those days that SS won't boot up at all, but this is getting kind of annoying.

Unbeatable Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
So apparently a lot of people are having this problem. Is it even being looked at?

Conservative Knight

Alba G Bragh
My daily login has reset today. I was at 16 cash. I think in future I will claim my reward as soon as it gives cash. I mean 3 cash every few days is better than nothing. Sure, it takes much longer to save up this way, but I'm patient. razz

Now it keeps reseting, before I even each the 3 cash. gonk

Anyways, I rather stop playing completely than spending my real money on this game. It's just not worth it, some quests are too expensive and most of my SS friends already have stopped to play. *shrugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff