Welcome to Gaia! ::

As you may have noticed we implemented a new feature for our 1 month anniversary! The feature is called the Daily Login Event. Each day as you log in, you will be given the opportunity to receive a free gift from Summer Springs. And even better, if you can hold out the gift gets even better, the choice is up to you!

User Image

If you click on Claim Now whatever prize level you have gotten to will immediately be given to you. If you decide that you want the prize to grow click on Wait and the next day you will be offered that day's prize. And the prizes aren't just Gold, you can win Cash as well!

As you can see from the image above, you can win 100-800 Gold or, if you can hold out, anywhere from 3 to 25 Cash for Waiting until Day 10! And the best part is that as soon as you collect, the next day the process starts all over again! Please note, the Prize will NOT increase past Day 10 so make sure to collect it by then so.

Can you do it? Can you resist the temptation???
wow this really reminds me of monster galaxy

Romantic Bookworm

The Daily Login Bonus dosent work for me. Its been on day one since it started showing up/since I started playing SS. Which has been since it first came out. Is there a way to fix that?

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
kadeebug
The Daily Login Bonus dosent work for me. Its been on day one since it started showing up/since I started playing SS. Which has been since it first came out. Is there a way to fix that?

I'm having the same problem. If you find the answer please tell me.
kadeebug

If you're clicking "Claim Now" instead of "Wait" then it resets your days.
            c: If you want to get the bigger prize, you have to click "Wait".

sweatdrop At least, I do hope that is the problem.

Invisible Gaian

I don't seem to be seeing it every day, in fact i did not see it today but I saw it yesterday

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Daily Log-in as well as Message Center do not work for me. When I log-in everyday it stays on 'Day 1 & I do accept it everyday so I don't see why it doesn't move on to 'Day 2''. ;~;

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm trying to resist

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Ok, I have been Accepting 100g everyday, because I thought it should increase, and it was a bug.

And then I read this thread, and find out you have to Wait -__- It's so counter-intuitive!

I could be really close to that 25 cash =/
yeah the first day i took it but now im waiting.

Shy Lantern

15,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
Do you have to log in everyday during the 10 days? Or can you log in on the first day and come back on like the third day ninja

5,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
angela567567
Do you have to log in everyday during the 10 days? Or can you log in on the first day and come back on like the third day ninja

From what I can recall, you have to log in everyday. Which hasn't been a problem for me, I just log in, check my crops and stuff and then log out within 10 minutes. :3

Blessed Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
DesirableDreams
Daily Log-in as well as Message Center do not work for me. When I log-in everyday it stays on 'Day 1 & I do accept it everyday so I don't see why it doesn't move on to 'Day 2''. ;~;
You have to "wait" for the higher prizes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff