Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Your house. It's the one thing that can prevent you from going any further in the game. Reach a certain level and if your house isn't updated and upgraded you don't get anything else in the game. Which quests you get, what items you can place around town, the factories you run, and the crops and trees you can plant are all dictated by one very important thing, your house. Oh sure what level you are helps but if your house isn't updated at the levels when it can be updated you're pretty much stuck.

I'm at that point in the game where a major housing remodel is about to be needed. However, there are two things preventing me from doing so: my player level and the gold I have. Now I can get to the level needed for the next housing remodel but the gold is starting to become hard to come by because I don't have any quests to do at the moment. And that has me wondering just how the higher level people on my friends list did it. How did they get enough gold to buy that next housing level? What worked right for them to get to the level four house without taking way too long to do so?

And so short and simple I ask you level four house people, how did you do it?

Sugary Waffles

I planted a lot of crops, such as sunflowers, onions, and pumpkins. I tried to make more money, by having a lot of pigpens, sausage factories, and beehives. My friend had three of each, but I just did two of each, because I was running out of happiness p:

I just checked the level five update requirements. 500 cash, how long will that take ; __;

Time-traveling Senshi

syoumei
I planted a lot of crops, such as sunflowers, onions, and pumpkins. I tried to make more money, by having a lot of pigpens, sausage factories, and beehives. My friend had three of each, but I just did two of each, because I was running out of happiness p:

I just checked the level five update requirements. 500 cash, how long will that take ; __;

Yeah I don't think they expected anyone to get to the point where they needed that upgrade this soon. I think they'll adjust things right before the actual out of beta launch of the game.

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sunflowers, Beehives, Pigpen, and Sausages were the biggest contributors. They make you a lot of gold with minimal effort. =w=' Sunflowers are especially great because I can turn them on when I'm heading out to work/to bed, and they'll be ready the next time I can log in to check.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff