Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Thank you for making it~ I just updated main page (which looks incredibly messy... @@ I really need to remake this thread...or make a guild for ET)

I am seriously ready to jump ship to ET...SS hasn't updated in two weeks!
I know, it worries me :< I'm afraid they will dump updating SS or even worse.... Though, i'm still playing both versions, i'm glad that there is a stable version that's updated on daily basis, so in worst case scenario, i have somewhere to go to play my fav app game ^^
So far playing ET is amazing, I get a new water patch every day while gathering bonuses emotion_kirakira And that table with birds from the event o_o i somehow got it too, can't believe it, i'm always unlucky with lottery stuff xD

As for the factories, actually... i think there are quests for all of them to be built.... Starting with butter factory (not 100% sure about orange juice factory and ketchup...) till sausage and pig so far. I'm trying to check if cookie factory has quest for building too... cause i got 2 quests that want me to make cookies already sweatdrop But i'm afraid if i build it now, i'm gonna have a quest for building...

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Thank you for making it~ I just updated main page (which looks incredibly messy... @@ I really need to remake this thread...or make a guild for ET)

I am seriously ready to jump ship to ET...SS hasn't updated in two weeks!
I know, it worries me :< I'm afraid they will dump updating SS or even worse.... Though, i'm still playing both versions, i'm glad that there is a stable version that's updated on daily basis, so in worst case scenario, i have somewhere to go to play my fav app game ^^
So far playing ET is amazing, I get a new water patch every day while gathering bonuses emotion_kirakira And that table with birds from the event o_o i somehow got it too, can't believe it, i'm always unlucky with lottery stuff xD

As for the factories, actually... i think there are quests for all of them to be built.... Starting with butter factory (not 100% sure about orange juice factory and ketchup...) till sausage and pig so far. I'm trying to check if cookie factory has quest for building too... cause i got 2 quests that want me to make cookies already sweatdrop But i'm afraid if i build it now, i'm gonna have a quest for building...

Hmm...it does look like they are giving up on the game...or there is something going on with their system/staff. It's quite a shame, because the game's been doing pretty successfully, but people probably haven't been buying cash since they keep on giving those away. I guess they just don't know how to run a game well.

...I didn't even realize they were birds until you mentioned it. xD; I got it as well, it's good for happiness/cloverness, but I think it's kind of ugly. = =; You can just go ahead and build the cookie factory. I think they'll ask you to build some factories more than once, because Tom is asking me to build another tofu factory when someone else (I don't remember whom) already did not too long ago.

How did your second identity approval go by the way?

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Hmm...it does look like they are giving up on the game...or there is something going on with their system/staff. It's quite a shame, because the game's been doing pretty successfully, but people probably haven't been buying cash since they keep on giving those away. I guess they just don't know how to run a game well.

...I didn't even realize they were birds until you mentioned it. xD; I got it as well, it's good for happiness/cloverness, but I think it's kind of ugly. = =; You can just go ahead and build the cookie factory. I think they'll ask you to build some factories more than once, because Tom is asking me to build another tofu factory when someone else (I don't remember whom) already did not too long ago.

Lol, well... the bird table is kinda.... hmm it doesn't fit well in my noobish town yet xD Maybe if i had more bigger trees or stuff like that... But it's good for happiness as you said ^^ So i guess it's not bad. I'm mostly happy cause of water patches ^^ I got a lot already. Mostly crossroads though ;D

My 2nd try was unsuccessfull as well. I'd just need a passport i guess. But not gonna get it just for the game xD I don't need it at all, since in most europe countries i only need my ID to move around, cause of the eu union sweatdrop So yeah, it's like this... v.v But i'm gonna play it anyway ^^

Those factories quests are kinda annoying ;D I wish they counted already built ones lol

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Lol, well... the bird table is kinda.... hmm it doesn't fit well in my noobish town yet xD Maybe if i had more bigger trees or stuff like that... But it's good for happiness as you said ^^ So i guess it's not bad. I'm mostly happy cause of water patches ^^ I got a lot already. Mostly crossroads though ;D

My 2nd try was unsuccessfull as well. I'd just need a passport i guess. But not gonna get it just for the game xD I don't need it at all, since in most europe countries i only need my ID to move around, cause of the eu union sweatdrop So yeah, it's like this... v.v But i'm gonna play it anyway ^^

Those factories quests are kinda annoying ;D I wish they counted already built ones lol

Haha, yeah, getting a passport just for a game is kind of silly. It must be nice living in Europe. Traveling costs so much less there. Good to know that you are happy with the water paths...just wish we can get more...err...straight ones?

Yeah...I wish they would count existing factories as well. I don't like building multiple of the same factories (I don't even do that in SS), unless it's sugar factory or beehives...those I'd need multiples of.

Speaking of which, I need to build more sugar factories, I want to make that lemon, apple pearl, dessert thing. xD;

Toothsome Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Resident ID is needed to register for soooo much crap in Korea ;_; I hated turning in my ARC.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I ended up signing up because I am afraid summer springs might die soon, even though I have my fingers crossed that this is just a temporary problem and soon there will be water and macaron factories and everything I've ever dreamed of!

My username is majemint, please friend me, I'm level 2 and I don't read/speak Korean so I am super confused.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Keiniku
Resident ID is needed to register for soooo much crap in Korea ;_; I hated turning in my ARC.

You can register by giving them your cell phone number, have you tried it yet?

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
I ended up signing up because I am afraid summer springs might die soon, even though I have my fingers crossed that this is just a temporary problem and soon there will be water and macaron factories and everything I've ever dreamed of!

My username is majemint, please friend me, I'm level 2 and I don't read/speak Korean so I am super confused.

I know right? x__________x It's such a beloved game, a lot of people would be sad to see it go.

SS needs to add macaron shops, pie eateries, and second town!! gonk

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yay friends! A few questions though:

1) how can I friend other random users? Will they find me, or do I have to find them? google translate doesn't translate much, so I can't get to forums or profiles or anything

2) what's up with the dumplings? It seems they are for an event. Do I hoard them, as I've been doing, or should I just sell them off?

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
Yay friends! A few questions though:

1) how can I friend other random users? Will they find me, or do I have to find them? google translate doesn't translate much, so I can't get to forums or profiles or anything

2) what's up with the dumplings? It seems they are for an event. Do I hoard them, as I've been doing, or should I just sell them off?

1) There is an interface translation done by Puniko on the main post, just need to scroll down. sweatdrop And people can find you in a long list of ET players; people only add each other as neighbors, not friends on Naver. As for profiles....I'm not really sure how to profile system works on Naver. The only way I can see people's profiles are through their blogs. And the only way I know how to access to people's blogs is to add their usernames at the end of: blog.naver.com/

I don't think you really need to look at people's profiles. Players only add each other as in-game neighbors, therefore most of them don't interact with one another aside from visiting each other's towns and sending/requesting gifts.

I'll add you in a bit. wink

2)Dumplings (or seeds?) are for the event. You can sell them and the total collected amount won't change. I don't know any other purpose that they are used for.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lockany

1) There is an interface translation done by Puniko on the main post, just need to scroll down. sweatdrop And people can find you in a long list of ET players; people only add each other as neighbors, not friends on Naver. As for profiles....I'm not really sure how to profile system works on Naver. The only way I can see people's profiles are through their blogs. And the only way I know how to access to people's blogs is to add their usernames at the end of: blog.naver.com/

I don't think you really need to look at people's profiles. Players only add each other as in-game neighbors, therefore most of them don't interact with one another aside from visiting each other's towns and sending/requesting gifts.

2)Dumplings (or seeds?) are for the event. You can sell them and the total collected amount won't change. I don't know any other purpose that they are used for.

1) Oh, yeah! Don't know how I missed that.
2) Ooo they do also look like seeds. Very mysterious.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
Lockany

1) Oh, yeah! Don't know how I missed that.
2) Ooo they do also look like seeds. Very mysterious.

Haha, one of these days I'll find out what they are. Right now I just know that they are really good for money. You are very lucky to enter the game during this event. It was so hard to make money in the beginning!

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh yeah, this event is great for starting people, it started right after i joined xD I got a lot of gold with it emotion_kirakira *lucky~~* I also wonder what the seeds are ;D
And yay, new people~ I accepted your invite, creme/majemint ^^
The dumplings, are for the event since its a Chusok(Korean thanksgiving) season.

IF you place 1st, collecting them, you can win a 1000 cash, while
2nd place gets 900 cash,
3rd place gets 800,
4-10th gets 500
11-100 gets 200
101-300 gets 100
301-500 gets 50
501-1000 gets 30.

I have 2310 dumplings myself and is placed 861th.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I wish I'd started a few weeks ago! I only have 60 dumplings/seeds/cakes/whatever, so I'm not going to get very much cash >:

Also, it's sort of disheartening to start again from scratch. I'm only level 33 in Summer Springs but I just got it the way I like it! But I really am worried that they've abandoned it, so I want to get a foothold in ET, I need a cutie farm or I'll die, probably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff