Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
ZeroFalcom8192
Puniko
And yeah, i noticed stuff are cheaper here, but then again, there are no free cash giveaways here, so it's kinda equal for me in terms of cash spending wink

While the Korean Version doesn't appear to have a weekly giveaway, they still do have a Daily Event much like summer spring where if play for 10 days, they give you a free 30 cash.
Yeah, i know ^^ It's 5 cash more than on SS biggrin But it would take a long time to buy few things with those, so if there's a way that i could buy some more cash, i'd do it 3nodding I don't mind, really ^^
(Did you got my pm btw? >.< Please check it if you got time emotion_c8 Thank you~)

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
They do...but they have to be Korean credit cards and Korean phone providers. ._.;

I'm not sure if Naver makes prepaid cards/vouchers, I might try to find out if there are people selling those online. (which can be kind of risky)

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they do have a lot of happiness items can be bought with gold, like houses, cars, and some fountains. (the Alhambra fountain is actually a gold item in ET, it's about 600k) They can get kind of pricey, but anything I can buy with gold, I wouldn't spend cash on it.

Besides, ET's cash items are much cheaper than SS's.
Hmmm, i bought few cash cards at cn-usa.com they're reliable. And they got lotsa stuff from cn, jp, tw, hk, kr games, so if there are any pre-paid cards, they're there xD
And no, i don't want to wait few months to be able to buy 1 item for 600k x__X especially if i don't really like it that much ;D If i won't be able to buy stuff i fell in love with, i won't be satisfied enough to keep playing xD Those items are the greatest reason i started playing this version 3nodding
And yeah, i noticed stuff are cheaper here, but then again, there are no free cash giveaways here, so it's kinda equal for me in terms of cash spending wink

It doesn't take that long to get 600k really. I got the blue picnic table thing within two weeks because they were having an event where you can buy it with gold when you can normally buy it with cash, and it was about 460k.

I'm trying to wait for cash promos again, when I first started it there was an event where you can get 46,000 cash for 30,000 won...I really should have gotten that back then, but I thought I just started the game and not sure if I'll be on there regular enough.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
It doesn't take that long to get 600k really. I got the blue picnic table thing within two weeks because they were having an event where you can buy it with gold when you can normally buy it with cash, and it was about 460k.

I'm trying to wait for cash promos again, when I first started it there was an event where you can get 46,000 cash for 30,000 won...I really should have gotten that back then, but I thought I just started the game and not sure if I'll be on there regular enough.
Wow 46k cash :0~~ I would love such a promo emotion_kirakira
But yeah, things that are on my "wish list" are cash only i'm afraid >.< I can't check them all yet, cause i just leveled to 20 xD But they're items like here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know, i'm crazy xd
2 of those items are available vie inviting, though probably at low chance. Rest is probably cash only. I decided to get most of those no matter what, even if i have to gather cash whole year xD
Let's see if i'm patient enough... emotion_awesome
Buying cash would help a lot though whee

Oh yeah, i have a question. In the age verification form, where there's "이름", is it real name or nickname you typed while registering at naver? Cause it's already filled for me with my nickname, but it's available for editing, so i thought that maybe i failed verification not because i sent ID, but i put the wrong name? >.> (My last hope ;D)

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Wow 46k cash :0~~ I would love such a promo emotion_kirakira
But yeah, things that are on my "wish list" are cash only i'm afraid >.< I can't check them all yet, cause i just leveled to 20 xD But they're items like here:

I know, i'm crazy xd
2 of those items are available vie inviting, though probably at low chance. Rest is probably cash only. I decided to get most of those no matter what, even if i have to gather cash whole year xD
Let's see if i'm patient enough... emotion_awesome
Buying cash would help a lot though whee

Oh yeah, i have a question. In the age verification form, where there's "이름", is it real name or nickname you typed while registering at naver? Cause it's already filled for me with my nickname, but it's available for editing, so i thought that maybe i failed verification not because i sent ID, but i put the wrong name? >.> (My last hope ;D)

That could be it. I did put my real name since I figure it'd need to match my passport name.

Edit: Hmm...it's kind of strange that most Asian style buildings are cash only. o_o; Would you like me to screenshot those that are available for gold purchase? (I'm just assuming that you want all the Asian style stuff. xD; )

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
That could be it. I did put my real name since I figure it'd need to match my passport name.
*__* Hope got back to me~
Last question before i fill it again. First name and surname? Or 2 names and then surname? Cause i have 2 names and they're both on my id... lol

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Edit: Hmm...it's kind of strange that most Asian style buildings are cash only. o_o; Would you like me to screenshot those that are available for gold purchase? (I'm just assuming that you want all the Asian style stuff. xD; )
Hmm... That would be cool *--* Well, you could screenshot only those that are on this pic, cause i'm guessing it would be a lot of work to screen them all xD

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Hmm... That would be cool *--* Well, you could screenshot only those that are on this pic, cause i'm guessing it would be a lot of work to screen them all xD

Ehhh...I just looked through the catalog...I think I can only find two things that you can buy with gold. @@;; There are other Asian style items (I personally like the ramen stand, which is about 400k) if you would like see their prices still.

Are you planning on getting lvl 5 house by the way? I think you can get most of the items without getting the house upgrade.

Edit: I meant there were only about two or three things in the screenshot you showed me can be bought with gold.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Ehhh...I just looked through the catalog...I think I can only find two things that you can buy with gold. @@;; There are other Asian style items (I personally like the ramen stand, which is about 400k) if you would like see their prices still.

Are you planning on getting lvl 5 house by the way? I think you can get most of the items without getting the house upgrade.
Sorry, had to go afk for a bit >.<

Well, if there are any similar style buildings (lv 20+, cause i could check them till that lvl myself ^^), then yes please, show me those emotion_c8
As for the house upgrade, i'm planning to do it at some point, but not anytime soon ^^ Maybe in a distant future xD When i have enough cash for it after buying few nice stuff ^^;

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Sorry, had to go afk for a bit >.<

Well, if there are any similar style buildings (lv 20+, cause i could check them till that lvl myself ^^), then yes please, show me those emotion_c8
As for the house upgrade, i'm planning to do it at some point, but not anytime soon ^^ Maybe in a distant future xD When i have enough cash for it after buying few nice stuff ^^;

Here are a few, I'm not sure if you can see them already, I'll post a bit more later.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Here are a few, I'm not sure if you can see them already, I'll post a bit more later.

Oh, textile shop and the large gate are also in SS, so i know which they are ^^ But i'd rather buy the smaller gate here 3nodding That pagoda looks interesting though biggrin I might want it for my asian-style town in the future whee
Thank you very much for those~

Toothsome Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Hahaha, thanks for the confirmation on the Korean-game theory... my Korean-senses were tingling when there is a freaking kimchi factory... jincha?! I want a tiny grandma like in real Korean village!

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Keiniku
Hahaha, thanks for the confirmation on the Korean-game theory... my Korean-senses were tingling when there is a freaking kimchi factory... jincha?! I want a tiny grandma like in real Korean village!
xD You got it~!

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany

I made something for people who want to try the game smile
Some basic stuff i found out here in this thread when i started ^^ Use it in first post if you find it usefull 3nodding

I'm also planning to make a list of factories that there are quests for at the beginning (cause i kinda still remember xD), cause i noticed that you get quests for making something, and later you get a quest from other npc to build factory that makes it... sweatdrop

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

I made something for people who want to try the game smile
Some basic stuff i found out here in this thread when i started ^^ Use it in first post if you find it usefull 3nodding

I'm also planning to make a list of factories that there are quests for at the beginning (cause i kinda still remember xD), cause i noticed that you get quests for making something, and later you get a quest from other npc to build factory that makes it... sweatdrop

Thank you for making it~ I just updated main page (which looks incredibly messy... @@ I really need to remake this thread...or make a guild for ET)

I am seriously ready to jump ship to ET...SS hasn't updated in two weeks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff