Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
I have gotten one water path from clicking clovers in other people's towns. The chance is pretty slim, but do give it a try.
Oh, that would be cool surprised I do click on every clover every day, cause of the event xD Those seeds are nice for sell whee

And yeah, i wish SS would just update their content, but it looks like they kinda abandoned updating :/ It's been like 2 or 3 months since they said water patches will come out "soon" sweatdrop

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
I have gotten one water path from clicking clovers in other people's towns. The chance is pretty slim, but do give it a try.
Oh, that would be cool surprised I do click on every clover every day, cause of the event xD Those seeds are nice for sell whee

And yeah, i wish SS would just update their content, but it looks like they kinda abandoned updating :/ It's been like 2 or 3 months since they said water patches will come out "soon" sweatdrop

Plus there are so many factories that we don't have! I want to bring my macaron shops to my SS town! @__________@

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Puniko
Lockany

Plus there are so many factories that we don't have! I want to bring my macaron shops to my SS town! @__________@
Oh yeah! Macaron shops are so cute *--* Can't wait to be able to put them in my town 4laugh And pie shops are nice too, apple sauce and stuff would be usefull finally xD And that ice creamy desert shop (which i didn't check translation of the name yet) that uses apple pears, looks yummy too whee Sigh... so many nice stuff i wish we had on SS. I also love all the asian style decorations and buildings~ I could stare at my higher level neighbours towns with all those goodies for hours emotion_kirakira

Edit: I actually made a compilation of factories that are missing on SS whee Yeah, i do crazy stuff like that for fun xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Puniko
Lockany

Oh yeah! Macaron shops are so cute *--* Can't wait to be able to put them in my town 4laugh And pie shops are nice too, apple sauce and stuff would be usefull finally xD And that ice creamy desert shop (which i didn't check translation of the name yet) that uses apple pears, looks yummy too whee Sigh... so many nice stuff i wish we had on SS. I also love all the asian style decorations and buildings~ I could stare at my higher level neighbours towns with all those goodies for hours emotion_kirakira

Edit: I actually made a compilation of factories that are missing on SS whee Yeah, i do crazy stuff like that for fun xd

Ooo...do you mind if I put it onto the main page? Hmm...I wonder if I should make a new ET thread. I kind of started this one just to show people ET's existence, but I kind of want to go more in depth, like mini guides or future items.......then again, I'm not sure if I should get people's hopes up....god knows what's going on with SS. Maybe they are cooking up something for us...or maybe they are planning to jump ship...

I've been kind of afraid to ask this for the longest time, but what's with all the cash giveaways? I'm enjoying them as much as the next player, but I don't know any game that gives out this much of cash and this frequently. How exactly does SS make money? Are they being paid just to be on facebook or do they make money off ads? (I have adblock, I don't really see much of ads, I wouldn't know if there are a lot of ads next to fb games) Or does these giveaways make people go out and buy more cash? I for one haven't spent a dime on this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I apologize, that was kind of irrelevant, but it's been troubling me quite a bit. ._.;

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Ooo...do you mind if I put it onto the main page? Hmm...I wonder if I should make a new ET thread. I kind of started this one just to show people ET's existence, but I kind of want to go more in depth, like mini guides or future items.......then again, I'm not sure if I should get people's hopes up....god knows what's going on with SS. Maybe they are cooking up something for us...or maybe they are planning to jump ship...

I've been kind of afraid to ask this for the longest time, but what's with all the cash giveaways? I'm enjoying them as much as the next player, but I don't know any game that gives out this much of cash and this frequently. How exactly does SS make money? Are they being paid just to be on facebook or do they make money off ads? (I have adblock, I don't really see much of ads, I wouldn't know if there are a lot of ads next to fb games) Or does these giveaways make people go out and buy more cash? I for one haven't spent a dime on this game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I apologize, that was kind of irrelevant, but it's been troubling me quite a bit. ._.;
I don't mind if you use it anywhere ^^ I'd be glad if it was helpfull to anybody.

And yeah, to be honest i was thinking the same thing... At first i thought they want to make some huge money and stuff (cause prices of expansions and house upgrades), but then all those giveaways... it made me think... how the heck are they making money with this? xD I mean, it's awesome, cause i don't have to pay them at all like this now, but is it really ok for them? Are there a lot of players that buy lotsa cash despite the giveaways? The thing i'm afraid the most is... is this because they gave up and there won't be any updates for the game anymore? They will host the game till hosting expires and they just won't pay for more..? Cause lately there's been only giveaways, nothing about updating or adding new content >.<
So i see i'm not the only one having those worries sweatdrop

This forums got kinda quiet, so i don't think anyone will mind us going a bit off topic here xD

I think that having some tutorials for playing ET would be cool, but i'm afraid that if SS admins will see this, they might get mad that some are promoting other version of the game, which won't bring them profit. I don't see a problem playing both versions though, since it's easy to have both games on at the same time ^^ It's kinda like having a 2nd town cool I'd be willing to help with some stuff, especially graphic things, if you need smile

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
So... i try to use that invite thing every day, but i always have this:
Am i doing something wrong? ;D

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
So... i try to use that invite thing every day, but i always have this:
Am i doing something wrong? ;D

I can't really explain how this works. It was empty for me at the beginning as well...I think after a while people you invited will start to appear in there.

Then you should be able to see something like this

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
I can't really explain how this works. It was empty for me at the beginning as well...I think after a while people you invited will start to appear in there.

Hmmm yeah, i was expecting something like this. But if you had it empty at the beginning too, then i guess i just need to wait 3nodding I thought that maybe i should do something at the beginning to see some ppl there ^^

Oh and btw, i got a water patch today while clicking clovers biggrin It's a watery crossroad, but i guess it's good for a start ^--^ *happy happy*

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Hmmm yeah, i was expecting something like this. But if you had it empty at the beginning too, then i guess i just need to wait 3nodding I thought that maybe i should do something at the beginning to see some ppl there ^^

Oh and btw, i got a water patch today while clicking clovers biggrin It's a watery crossroad, but i guess it's good for a start ^--^ *happy happy*

Congrats! I hope you get more of them soon. ^^

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Thanks biggrin I got another water patch again biggrin I love ET more and more~ emotion_yatta

Did you purchase cash there by any chance? I wonder if i can do it without any guide... cause i don't think i'll resist any longer getting some of those cute (but expensive xD) decorations, despite the 6h block every day xD

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Thanks biggrin I got another water patch again biggrin I love ET more and more~ emotion_yatta

Did you purchase cash there by any chance? I wonder if i can do it without any guide... cause i don't think i'll resist any longer getting some of those cute (but expensive xD) decorations, despite the 6h block every day xD

I did...but I had to go through my friend to do it since I don't have a Korean bank account. (that's actually the main reason why I verified my account...I didn't mind the 6h block, but I had to do it otherwise I couldn't cash my certificate. - -; )

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
I did...but I had to go through my friend to do it since I don't have a Korean bank account. (that's actually the main reason why I verified my account...I didn't mind the 6h block, but I had to do it otherwise I couldn't cash my certificate. - -; )
Oh snap D: So they don't accept credit cards , pay by phone or stuff like that?
emo

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Oh snap D: So they don't accept credit cards , pay by phone or stuff like that?
emo

They do...but they have to be Korean credit cards and Korean phone providers. ._.;

I'm not sure if Naver makes prepaid cards/vouchers, I might try to find out if there are people selling those online. (which can be kind of risky)

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they do have a lot of happiness items can be bought with gold, like houses, cars, and some fountains. (the Alhambra fountain is actually a gold item in ET, it's about 600k) They can get kind of pricey, but anything I can buy with gold, I wouldn't spend cash on it.

Besides, ET's cash items are much cheaper than SS's.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
They do...but they have to be Korean credit cards and Korean phone providers. ._.;

I'm not sure if Naver makes prepaid cards/vouchers, I might try to find out if there are people selling those online. (which can be kind of risky)

Well, if it makes you feel any better, they do have a lot of happiness items can be bought with gold, like houses, cars, and some fountains. (the Alhambra fountain is actually a gold item in ET, it's about 600k) They can get kind of pricey, but anything I can buy with gold, I wouldn't spend cash on it.

Besides, ET's cash items are much cheaper than SS's.
Hmmm, i bought few cash cards at cn-usa.com they're reliable. And they got lotsa stuff from cn, jp, tw, hk, kr games, so if there are any pre-paid cards, they're there xD
And no, i don't want to wait few months to be able to buy 1 item for 600k x__X especially if i don't really like it that much ;D If i won't be able to buy stuff i fell in love with, i won't be satisfied enough to keep playing xD Those items are the greatest reason i started playing this version 3nodding
And yeah, i noticed stuff are cheaper here, but then again, there are no free cash giveaways here, so it's kinda equal for me in terms of cash spending wink
Puniko
And yeah, i noticed stuff are cheaper here, but then again, there are no free cash giveaways here, so it's kinda equal for me in terms of cash spending wink

While the Korean Version doesn't appear to have a weekly giveaway, they still do have a Daily Event much like summer spring where if play for 10 days, they give you a free 30 cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff