Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Yikes, looks like Europe's timing is even worse, because for me the block was mainly in the morning...although there was a while that I managed to get around the block...I have no idea how, I'm assuming there was a glitch in their system. It went back to normal after two weeks, haha.

As for the pink hearts, when you gather about 200~600 of them, click on the hat button and you can draw prizes (it's near the 2nd town button). You can draw two times a day max.

And no problem. smile
Yup, pretty suckish time indeed sweatdrop
Thanks for the info on hearts, when i noticed them i thought 20 was the limit, i thought there's a bar there like for exp xD Now i noticed it went up to 21 after i got one heart at someone's town ;D This hat gachapon thingie looks nice emotion_kirakira Though i'm kinda long way before reaching enough to try... sweatdrop
Next thing i'm confused about... is there a message center there? How do i check if i got some free gifts? I want that flowery bush biggrin So much better than those letters... sweatdrop
Edit: Ah, nvm found it xD Someone sent me a flowery bush yay~ heart

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
So I was wondering... Cause i want to verify my age... Do i have to send them passport scan? Cause at the moment i don't have a passport ;D Can it be my ID?

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
So I was wondering... Cause i want to verify my age... Do i have to send them passport scan? Cause at the moment i don't have a passport ;D Can it be my ID?

Hmmm...I'm not entirely sure, because I remember I had to enter the number on my passport. :

If you can get a screenshot of the page where you upload the passport scan, I can help you check the requirements. (I'm not sure if I'll be able to access that page anymore since I'm already verified.) You should be able to access that page when you see the time limit notice, there should be a button you can click at the end of the message.

Oh, the game is down at the moment by the way, because they are trying to fix the feature they installed for the event.

Edit: actually, the game works fine if I run it on IE. I'm not sure what browser you usually use, but if you use chrome and the game won't load, give IE a try.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Puniko

Hmmm...I'm not entirely sure, because I remember I had to enter the number on my passport. :

If you can get a screenshot of the page where you upload the passport scan, I can help you check the requirements. (I'm not sure if I'll be able to access that page anymore since I'm already verified.) You should be able to access that page when you see the time limit notice, there should be a button you can click at the end of the message.

Oh, the game is down at the moment by the way, because they are trying to fix the feature they installed for the event.

Edit: actually, the game works fine if I run it on IE. I'm not sure what browser you usually use, but if you use chrome and the game won't load, give IE a try.
Actually, i already sent the pic of my ID, i just typed my id number sweatdrop I thought i'll try anyway, since i won't have a passport anytime soon. The worse could happen, they just deny it i guess...

And yeah, i had some error which wanted me to delete temporary internet files, but it didn't work anyway even after i did this, so i tried on IE. Somehow when i do some stuff on asian pages IE is always better for some stuff sweatdrop Weird... But yeah, i use firefox and i didn't have problems till today.

Oh! I found a usefull site to type korean when i want to translate stuff like that error message biggrin Takes time but at least i can copy&paste text that's on images if i use this to retype it 3nodding Link

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Puniko

Actually, i already sent the pic of my ID, i just typed my id number sweatdrop I thought i'll try anyway, since i won't have a passport anytime soon. The worse could happen, they just deny it i guess...

And yeah, i had some error which wanted me to delete temporary internet files, but it didn't work anyway even after i did this, so i tried on IE. Somehow when i do some stuff on asian pages IE is always better for some stuff sweatdrop Weird... But yeah, i use firefox and i didn't have problems till today.

Oh! I found a usefull site to type korean when i want to translate stuff like that error message biggrin Takes time but at least i can copy&paste text that's on images if i use this to retype it 3nodding Link

I think IE is the dominate browser in Asia? Or at least in Korea. Gmarket now makes me use IE if I want to place an order. >>

Ooo that's great! I just use Window's Korean processor type into Google Translate. smile And I hope your verification goes well!

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
I think IE is the dominate browser in Asia? Or at least in Korea. Gmarket now makes me use IE if I want to place an order. >>

Ooo that's great! I just use Window's Korean processor type into Google Translate. smile And I hope your verification goes well!
Yeah, i think it is their main browser. I played taiwanese, japanese and korean mmos at some point and had to use IE for most of the stuff, like sign in and purchase some game currency with moneyz ;D
I also played kr version of maple story but it was looong time ago sweatdrop And i forgot what i learned while playing back then. But at least i found that typing site again smile

Thanks, i also hope they accept my id scan, cause 5pm-11pm is like best time for me to play xD

Now i wonder if i can sell those weird green seeds/beans we get from neighbour towns... or should i keep it for something? Cause from what i see, the event is about who can gather the most, nothing else... am i right? whee

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Yeah, i think it is their main browser. I played taiwanese, japanese and korean mmos at some point and had to use IE for most of the stuff, like sign in and purchase some game currency with moneyz ;D
I also played kr version of maple story but it was looong time ago sweatdrop And i forgot what i learned while playing back then. But at least i found that typing site again smile

Thanks, i also hope they accept my id scan, cause 5pm-11pm is like best time for me to play xD

Now i wonder if i can sell those weird green seeds/beans we get from neighbour towns... or should i keep it for something? Cause from what i see, the event is about who can gather the most, nothing else... am i right? whee

Yeah, it's probably okay to sell them, it's not like when you sell them the total amount of that.....seed...rice cake thing will go up again. xD; Or you can just sell them near the end of the contest just in case?

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Yeah, it's probably okay to sell them, it's not like when you sell them the total amount of that.....seed...rice cake thing will go up again. xD; Or you can just sell them near the end of the contest just in case?
I'll try and sell one and see if it changed my count emotion_awesome
I could use some cash boost, cause i'm such a poor noob xp And i want to get some watery cuteness asap *-----* It's friggin amazing how there's so many of those river blocks and plants to put on shores~ heart
You can sell them if you want as the total amount won't get deducted.

In addition, there are other events that is going around, where if you purchase a 2 newly added Happiness item, a chick NPC gets added to your town, (Though they are cash items and the NPC is removed if you sell/store the 2 special items.)

Also if you purchase the 20000 won to charge cash, you'll instantly win an Autumn Tom Sawyer hut. (It HAS to be the 20000 won, you won't get the item by purchasing 10000 won cash charge two times. )

Finally, ALL the crop and produce withering time has been changed to 7 days. (From 19/9 to 04/10)

Meaning you won't have to worry about your crops withering for 7 days.(Not sure about the watermellon since it has 15days)

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
ZeroFalcom8192
You can sell them if you want as the total amount won't get deducted.

In addition, there are other events that is going around, where if you purchase a 2 newly added Happiness item, a chick NPC gets added to your town, (Though they are cash items and the NPC is removed if you sell/store the 2 special items.)

Also if you purchase the 20000 won to charge cash, you'll instantly win an Autumn Tom Sawyer hut. (It HAS to be the 20000 won, you won't get the item by purchasing 10000 won cash charge two times. )

Finally, ALL the crop and produce withering time has been changed to 7 days. (From 19/9 to 04/10)

Meaning you won't have to worry about your crops withering for 7 days.(Not sure about the watermellon since it has 15days)
Yay, thanks for the info 4laugh
Yeah, i figured from the picture that i'd have to buy those cash items for the chick >.< It's cute, but i don't have that much cash for now anyway sweatdrop
And... holy cow! 7 days without withering, nice! Though... i don't think i'll be skipping any day cause i want the 10 days login bonus emotion_yatta Haha~

Oh, i got a problem with that Invite thingie... When i click on it, nothing shows up... I tried clicking on the Invite text and giftbox above the text... nothing xp Anyone knows what should i do with it?
Edit: Finally a window opened after i clicked, but when i click the button under rewards list to invite, it's empty there... noone to add v.v...

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
How long did you wait for their reply after you sent passport scan? >.< Cause it's been over 24h for me and i still got no reply... i'm scared sweatdrop

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
How long did you wait for their reply after you sent passport scan? >.< Cause it's been over 24h for me and i still got no reply... i'm scared sweatdrop

Hmm...o_o They got back to me in about 12 hours or so...maybe it takes longer to process since you didn't use your passport?

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Hmm...o_o They got back to me in about 12 hours or so...maybe it takes longer to process since you didn't use your passport?
I hope it's just this... >.> But i'm afraid it won't work and i won't hear anything from them gonk
Also... i realised today when i got to level 17, that water blocks are cash items... emotion_facepalm Why didn't i expect this?
Well, i wouldn't mind buying some cash with real money actually, if they accept credit cards.... And if they let me play whenever i want v.v The timing is so unlucky for me... i wouldn't mind if it was morning or something sweatdrop But 5pm+ ...? Cmon... xp

Edit: Ok, so kinda after i posted this i got a reply. My autentication failed from what i got from it ( emo ), but the mail has so many stuff that google translate kinda fails and i don't understand what to do now sweatdrop
T__T

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
I hope it's just this... >.> But i'm afraid it won't work and i won't hear anything from them gonk
Also... i realised today when i got to level 17, that water blocks are cash items... emotion_facepalm Why didn't i expect this?
Well, i wouldn't mind buying some cash with real money actually, if they accept credit cards.... And if they let me play whenever i want v.v The timing is so unlucky for me... i wouldn't mind if it was morning or something sweatdrop But 5pm+ ...? Cmon... xp
I have gotten one water path from clicking clovers in other people's towns. The chance is pretty slim, but do give it a try.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Aww...sorry that it didn't work out...I just wish that SS can catch up with the updates, that way I'll be fine with just playing one version. ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff