Welcome to Gaia! ::

To me it is so cool how the game has a korean base too!! ^0^ Then it must mean it is cool! Hahah! I ADORE Summer Springs and have been playing it now since it was released! I will never give it up! biggrin biggrin

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
I got bored of waiting for river blocks release so i decided to try kr version too xD My id is puniko and i have no idea how to add friends there emotion_facepalm But somehow i started to play. emotion_yatta
I always liked screenshots of their version emotion_kirakira Been admiring all those asian style cities they made~ <3

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
I got bored of waiting for river blocks release so i decided to try kr version too xD My id is puniko and i have no idea how to add friends there emotion_facepalm But somehow i started to play. emotion_yatta
I always liked screenshots of their version emotion_kirakira Been admiring all those asian style cities they made~ <3

Just added you~

It took me a really long time to figure out how to add people...I felt really stupid when I found out how. xD;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really need to update this thread. Let me know what you guys would like to see.

Excuse the mess in my town. I'm at this awkward moment where I'm not sure what do to with it also too broke to buy new things to decorate. - -;

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Just added you~

It took me a really long time to figure out how to add people...I felt really stupid when I found out how. xD;;

I really need to update this thread. Let me know what you guys would like to see.

Excuse the mess in my town. I'm at this awkward moment where I'm not sure what do to with it also too broke to buy new things to decorate. - -;

Somehow i found where to accept xD Thanks ^^
Are you using some google translate for the whole page? I'm sooooo confused there.... sweatdrop

Edit: Oh! And can we collect some bonuses like on fb there? surprised

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany
Just added you~

Somehow i found where to accept xD Thanks ^^
Are you using some google translate for the whole page? I'm sooooo confused there.... sweatdrop

Pretty much, I have the auto-translate thing for chrome, and sometimes I type stuff into google translator. 3nodding

It's a little bit troublesome when it comes to quests and stuff, I'll have to either type the objective into the translator or trying to sound out the words to know what they are.

I really don't know that much Korean; the best I can do is sound out the words and see if I recognize anything. I do pick up some terms after a while. Let me know if you need any help identifying words for quests if you don't know Korean alphabets or how to type Korean. You can pm me a screenshot of the word.

Also, what you can do is just simply check the item/factory/crop listing to see if anything matches your quest objectives...it's a little tiresome though, especially for items. x______x

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Pretty much, I have the auto-translate thing for chrome, and sometimes I type stuff into google translator. 3nodding

It's a little bit troublesome when it comes to quests and stuff, I'll have to either type the objective into the translator or trying to sound out the words to know what they are.

I really don't know that much Korean; the best I can do is sound out the words and see if I recognize anything. I do pick up some terms after a while. Let me know if you need any help identifying words for quests if you don't know Korean alphabets or how to type Korean. You can pm me a screenshot of the word.

Also, what you can do is just simply check the item/factory/crop listing to see if anything matches your quest objectives...it's a little tiresome though, especially for items. x______x

Thank you ^^ I'm afraid i'll need some help with quests... Cause those are actually different than those we have on SS ><
I wish there were some english speaking community where we could add friends and share links ;D (If they give stuff here xD) Though SS will stay as my main game anyway, so i won't complain sweatdrop
Yeah, a lot of the quests are VERY different.
Not to mention town NPC are completely different people.

If there is any quests that you want to know, I think I can help you out. Since I can speak korean.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Thank you ^^ I'm afraid i'll need some help with quests... Cause those are actually different than those we have on SS ><
I wish there were some english speaking community where we could add friends and share links ;D (If they give stuff here xD) Though SS will stay as my main game anyway, so i won't complain sweatdrop

I haven't done many quests though, I only did up to where I got my fifth towns person (Jake, or Jason in SS) because some of the items require specific amount of neighbor as well as specific amount of people in your town.

I don't really do quests in both SS and ET...some of them can get pretty expensive, or I just don't feel like building factories that I already have. : The good thing is that some of ET's quests do give you cash items, like the crystal green house.

Hmm...I don't think ET has the kind of sharing thing like SS does, which makes it quite difficult to make money. Right now I just know that you can get money for thumbs up on the status list thing in start page. (you can only do that ten times a day and each time you only get 50g for each thumbs up that you have given)

There is also the invitation thing...I don't really know how to explain it and I'm not entirely sure how it works. What I know is that...after you invite people (you don't need to get new people to play the game, you just have to add new neighbors for the friend adding tab thing) you get to draw prizes from the invite section. You can draw them when you click on the button on the invite window, and sometimes you'll see your friend's thumbnails there. When you click on the thumbnail, a window will pop up and you'll have to write and send message to your friend in order to draw one of the prizes.

What I cannot figure out about the invite thing is that....not everyone you invite will appear in the invite window, even if the person accepts your invitation. And they don't necessarily show up right after they accepted your request. However, for those whom do appear in your invite window, they are mostly like to appear again the next day when you open the invite window, therefore you'll be able to draw a prize from the same person/people again everyday, but some of them will stop appearing after a while, and you have to write them a message every time you draw. (I usually just type in "^^" since I don't know enough Korean to communicate with people. Meanwhile I have no idea if those people will read or even receive the message, since I haven't gotten any messages except when people send me gifts or when they first try to add me.)

Phew, that's a lot of typing, maybe I'll snap some screenshots later (since I already draw my prizes today, my invite window is currently empty)

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
ZeroFalcom8192

If there is any quests that you want to know, I think I can help you out. Since I can speak korean.

Great to hear! I might make a few guides or tutorials later, maybe you can make some too! ...or at least cross check for errors on the ones that I made. sweatdrop

(well, I don't think I can make tutorials on the quests I have done in the past. - -; Can't make new account because I don't have enough number to register with. )

It took me a long time to figure out how most things work. x_____x

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
ZeroFalcom8192

Oh, nice *-* That would be helpfull. Though, i'm such a poor noob i'm kinda stuck on noobie's quests for now, those aren't that hard to figure out ^^ For now....

Lockany
Wow eek That's a lot of info. Thanks for that biggrin Too bad there's no feed spam like on fb =w= (lazy greedy mode ON)... But maybe i'll try with that invite thingie. For now i only have you in friends list though xD

It would be nice to have some ET guides smile
It would also be nice to get more friends.... Did you try adding random people that showed up in that friends window? Cause i'm kinda scared... sweatdrop

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
ZeroFalcom8192

Oh, nice *-* That would be helpfull. Though, i'm such a poor noob i'm kinda stuck on noobie's quests for now, those aren't that hard to figure out ^^ For now....

Lockany
Wow eek That's a lot of info. Thanks for that biggrin Too bad there's no feed spam like on fb =w= (lazy greedy mode ON)... But maybe i'll try with that invite thingie. For now i only have you in friends list though xD

It would be nice to have some ET guides smile
It would also be nice to get more friends.... Did you try adding random people that showed up in that friends window? Cause i'm kinda scared... sweatdrop

You can just add random people, because they are only going to be your "neighbors" for the game, not like "friends" on naver. When I started up a lot of random people added me and I accepted everyone. They won't bother you outside of the game...well, they don't really interact with you in general except for sending/requesting gifts.

I think getting neighbor is a lot easier in ET because they give you the whole list to choose from, and no one really worries about privacy issues.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
You can just add random people, because they are only going to be your "neighbors" for the game, not like "friends" on naver. When I started up a lot of random people added me and I accepted everyone. They won't bother you outside of the game...well, they don't really interact with you in general except for sending/requesting gifts.

I think getting neighbor is a lot easier in ET because they give you the whole list to choose from, and no one really worries about privacy issues.
That's quite helpful biggrin I was afraid i'll end up with no expansions cause of lack of friends ;D I added few ppl before the 6h (what the!?) maintenance, hopefully i get more neighbours when i can play again ^^
How often do they shut the game for maint there? And 6h long? gonk It's even longer than maintenances on some 3d mmos xD Well, at least it shows that they treat the game more serious... i guess? sweatdrop

Edit:
ZeroFalcom8192

Oh yeah, i recently got 2 quests which i have no idea what to do for sweatdrop Could you help by any chance? whee
1)

2)

Thanks in advance emotion_yatta

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

That's quite helpful biggrin I was afraid i'll end up with no expansions cause of lack of friends ;D I added few ppl before the 6h (what the!?) maintenance, hopefully i get more neighbours when i can play again ^^
How often do they shut the game for maint there? And 6h long? gonk It's even longer than maintenances on some 3d mmos xD Well, at least it shows that they treat the game more serious... i guess? sweatdrop

Edit:
ZeroFalcom8192

Oh yeah, i recently got 2 quests which i have no idea what to do for sweatdrop Could you help by any chance? whee
1)

2)

Thanks in advance emotion_yatta

Oh, the six hour thing...that's actually not the maintenance (I thought it was maintenance at first too...). There is a law in Korea that children under the age of sixteen have to be limited on usage of internet (or maybe just game play? I'm not entirely sure). Since we foreigners used cell phone numbers to register, Naver cannot verify our ages; therefore they have to place the restriction on us by default.

I think the actual maintenance is about an hour, I think it's usually around 11 am on Tuesdays in Korea, and they do it about every two or three weeks.

You can verify your identity by sending them a picture of your passport, which is what I did.

1) 사과 : Apple 사과식초 : Apple Vinegar 건설 : Construction

Build 1 Apple Vinegar Distillery

2) 버터: Butter

Build 1 Butter Factory

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Lockany
Oh, the six hour thing...that's actually not the maintenance (I thought it was maintenance at first too...). There is a law in Korea that children under the age of sixteen have to be limited on usage of internet (or maybe just game play? I'm not entirely sure). Since we foreigners used cell phone numbers to register, Naver cannot verify our ages; therefore they have to place the restriction on us by default.

I think the actual maintenance is about an hour, I think it's usually around 11 am on Tuesdays in Korea, and they do it about every two or three weeks.

You can verify your identity by sending them a picture of your passport, which is what I did.

Build 1 Butter Factory
Wait what? o.O So i won't be able to play between 5pm-11pm of my time (europe ;D) every day until i send them picture of my id? emo

Thanks for the translations~ emotion_c8

Edit: Oh yeah! I almost forgot to ask. Is there a way i can use those pink hearts? Got 20 and it looks like the bar is full...
Thanks for bearing with me and my 100 questions xD

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Puniko
Lockany

Build 1 Butter Factory
Wait what? o.O So i won't be able to play between 5pm-11pm of my time (europe ;D) every day until i send them picture of my id? emo

Thanks for the translations~ emotion_c8

Edit: Oh yeah! I almost forgot to ask. Is there a way i can use those pink hearts? Got 20 and it looks like the bar is full...
Thanks for bearing with me and my 100 questions xD

Yikes, looks like Europe's timing is even worse, because for me the block was mainly in the morning...although there was a while that I managed to get around the block...I have no idea how, I'm assuming there was a glitch in their system. It went back to normal after two weeks, haha.

As for the pink hearts, when you gather about 200~600 of them, click on the hat button and you can draw prizes (it's near the 2nd town button). You can draw two times a day max.

And no problem. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces