Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Man-Lover

12,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bumping this, just in case people haven't seen it. People may want to attempt to play this after the English version shuts down. I think I might.

Cluttered Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sorry for lack of update, I'm just starting to do the quests again, so I might add some new vocabularies as I do them.

Friendly Friend

15,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
The Thing from the Clouds
Bumping this, just in case people haven't seen it. People may want to attempt to play this after the English version shuts down. I think I might.

Yeah. I've been playing Every Town over the weekend, and it's a lot of fun, despite not being able to read the quests. My name there is hirotosumi if anyone would like to add me. I currently have no neighbors. Lol.

Who here is Nozumi? I had you as a neighbor, but I think I accidentally removed you. ;~; If you see this can you re-add me please?

Jeering Phantom

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
I might go to Every Town, what with Summer Springs shutting down tomorrow morning. However, something I really enjoyed were the characters (as stereotypical as they were) and their interactions, so I'm not sure if I could enjoy the game when I can't read anything.

Cluttered Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Vro
I might go to Every Town, what with Summer Springs shutting down tomorrow morning. However, something I really enjoyed were the characters (as stereotypical as they were) and their interactions, so I'm not sure if I could enjoy the game when I can't read anything.

Hmm...I'm not positive if Every Town has a solid storyline, even if it does it may be a lot different than SS's because there are new characters, and the order that each character comes into the town is also different from SS.

Plus, the cut-scenes only exist in SS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces