Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hello again! I was just wondering if anybody had tried to buy cash using a non-Korean credit card, and if that worked at all? Additionally I have not been able to verify my age because my passport is MIA, will that affect my ability to buy cash? I'm getting closer and closer to level 30, and the next house upgrade is cash only!

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
Hello again! I was just wondering if anybody had tried to buy cash using a non-Korean credit card, and if that worked at all? Additionally I have not been able to verify my age because my passport is MIA, will that affect my ability to buy cash? I'm getting closer and closer to level 30, and the next house upgrade is cash only!

I couldn't find the payment option for foreign credit card or paypal, therefore I had to pay my friend in Korea so she could send me a naver coin gift certificate. And I was not able to claim the certificate until I send them a picture of my passport. Quite a complicated process. :

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
Oof >:

Sorry about that, I found out about it after...a month and a half after I started this thread. However there are still events where you can earn cash...they don't give away a lot, but at least something. If it's makes you feel any better, I have quite a few neighbors who probably never bought cash before, yet they still managed to get to level 40+.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lockany
cremebrule
Oof >:

Sorry about that, I found out about it after...a month and a half after I started this thread. However there are still events where you can earn cash...they don't give away a lot, but at least something. If it's makes you feel any better, I have quite a few neighbors who probably never bought cash before, yet they still managed to get to level 40+.

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Though if anybody does figure out how to translate the cash page, please let me know in a pm or something, because I would like to buy a little but I don't want to spend too much or sign up for a subscription or whatever.

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
idea The more languages version the more fun and more M__ N __ Y. but the most is fun for young minds and be creative.

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I just joined Every Town today. It's really nice, except I can't read anything. My name is hirotosumi if you would like to add me.

I have a few questions. What does the pink heart bar mean? How far can you get in the game without cash? Do you need neighbors and how many to get far in the game? Thanks. heart

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
HirotoSumi
I just joined Every Town today. It's really nice, except I can't read anything. My name is hirotosumi if you would like to add me.

I have a few questions. What does the pink heart bar mean? How far can you get in the game without cash? Do you need neighbors and how many to get far in the game? Thanks. heart

I have a few neighbors who managed to get over lvl 40 without upgrading their houses, and there are occasional events when you can get small amount of cash (like the last two weeks, the 10-day login reward went up from 30 to 50 for.....I think it's the game's anniversary?)

Hmm....I don't think there is a specific amount of neighbors that you need, I have seen some items requiring 90 something neighbors, but it wouldn't matter unless you want that specific item. It's not hard to get neighbors though, most people accepts requests.

Heart points are one of the things you can get from click on clovers from other people's towns, which you can draw prizes with them.

I just updated the main page with some useful information, check it out if you have more questions. smile

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I've been ignoring my everytown to focus on summer springs and its INFINITE CASH. However, I logged on today and almost everybody has a cute little pink caravan with a floofy white dog...how to get?

edit: the caravan was in my gift inventory heart thanks, game!

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I finally found my passport! Yay! Now all I need to do is navigate the blindness check. I went ahead and screencapped it, I'd love a translation, and also it might be helpful to have it on this thread for other people.

User Image

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cremebrule
I finally found my passport! Yay! Now all I need to do is navigate the blindness check. I went ahead and screencapped it, I'd love a translation, and also it might be helpful to have it on this thread for other people.

User Image

Hmm I'll have to get back to you on that another time...perhaps Puniko can help if she's around. Sorry about that, it's near the end of semester and holidays...^^;

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lockany
cremebrule
]

Hmm I'll have to get back to you on that another time...perhaps Puniko can help if she's around. Sorry about that, it's near the end of semester and holidays...^^;

That's okay, school comes first!
I really wish I could play this, but I'm not comfortable with giving out my number, and I can't read Korean. This is very depressing and disappointing.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
sky cats
I really wish I could play this, but I'm not comfortable with giving out my number, and I can't read Korean. This is very depressing and disappointing.

I can't read Korean either, and I already given out my number to eBay. - -;

I understand how you feel though, originally I was hoping that everything from the Korean version would make it to Summer Springs, but it doesn't look like it'll happen now. :
Lockany
sky cats

I can't read Korean either, and I already given out my number to eBay. - -;

I understand how you feel though, originally I was hoping that everything from the Korean version would make it to Summer Springs, but it doesn't look like it'll happen now. :
what a shame ): It was such a cute game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces