Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I think most of us should know by now that Summer Springs is a Korean game. I did some searching on Naver and found the Korean version, which is called Every Town instead of Summer Springs, and I just want to share some of the images that I found. 3nodding

Sources : http://cafe.naver.com/everytown/

P.S. I can't read Korean, if anyone knows how, let me know!

Start Page Interface : (Contributed by Puniko)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Useful Information

*When you click on clovers from your neighbor's towns, you may receive one of the following: small amount of gold, heart points, water path, a grey dolphin statue , or an event item (if there is an event at the moment). I'll add more to this list if I find anything new.

*You can use heart points to draw an item from the hat (under cash bar), you can also draw items with gold (but not from the same set of items).

*You can add as many neighbor as you want, as long as the other person accepts your request. The people you added will only be your neighbors in the game, not as a contact on Naver.

*There are many items that can be purchased with gold, as long as you unlock level 4 house.

*There are some items that requires specific the amount of people in your town in order to purchase them (ex.Lena, Tom...ect), you can gain more villagers through quests, leveling up, or event items.....sometimes new villagers will randomly appear or disappear for no reasons (I'm totally serious about this).

*Some quest rewards are cash items.

*The time block between Korea time 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. is for those who are under the age of sixteen, which also applies to foreign users by default. In order to remove the block, you must verify your identity via a scan/photo of your passport. The process of verification should take no longer than 24 hours.

*Currently, Naver do not accept payment from foreign credit card or paypal.

*Every Town does not have cut-scenes or the same storyline as Summer Springs.

Vocabulary List :

사과 : Apple
사과식초 : Apple Vinegar
버터: Butter
건설 : Construction (build)
수확 : Harvest
생산 : Production
심기: Plant (it counts once you plant, you don't have to harvest in order to complete the quest.)

I'm looking forward to future Summer Springs updates! *___*

Here are some of my own screen shots of the game:

I'm not sure if the screenshot sizes are too small, let me know if you guys would like higher resolution.

Every Town Exclusive Factories (For now?) : (Contributed by Puniko )

Dapper Gaian

here's an article that talks about gaia & fever studios teaming up to bring a popular korean game to facebook...

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
i want the tree-chandelier-thing in the bottom right corner of the 2nd image :p
i wonder what that "st town/2nd town" in the first img is.
the 3rd img won't load for me :[

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
talaitha derdraigen

I just started trying out the Korean version, you get to buy another town in there. (with cash of course. ^^; )

And let me fix the 2nd image.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
mogaloser
here's an article that talks about gaia & fever studios teaming up to bring a popular korean game to facebook...

Oh I came across this article before, but I didn't see the Every Town part, haha. (kind of just skimmed through it)

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

I just started trying out the Korean version, you get to buy another town in there. (with cash of course. ^^; )

ooh pretty little mushroom & curly houses. and uhm...gingerbread houses? can't tell. thx for fixie.
is the korean version on fb also?

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

ooh pretty little mushroom & curly houses. and uhm...gingerbread houses? can't tell. thx for fixie.

It's on Naver Cafe. If you are interested to register, I can send you the link of the tutorial I used. 3nodding

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

It's on Naver Cafe. If you are interested to register, I can send you the link of the tutorial I used. 3nodding

I want that tutorial >_> The houses are so freaking cute! emotion_kirakira

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Delamort
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

http://tkfund.typepad.com/blog/2009/11/naver-cafe-reister-tutorial.html

It can be a little tricky, let me know if you have any further questions.

Please let me know your username afterward, I want to add you to my neighbor! heart

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Lockany
Delamort
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

Please let me know your username afterward, I want to add you to my neighbor! heart

By the way, I think the game is currently under maintenance, I'll let you know when I can access the game again. ^^;

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lockany
Delamort
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

Oh... they need a phone number to complete registration =/ That's going too far for me XD

Edit: But thanks anyway! 3nodding Also, I'd love to see a screenshot of your town, if it's too different from SS. heart

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Delamort

Oh... they need a phone number to complete registration =/ That's going too far for me XD

Edit: But thanks anyway! 3nodding Also, I'd love to see a screenshot of your town, if it's too different from SS. heart

I used my phone and they just texted me a confirmation code...I'm not entirely sure how much that would be on my bill, but since it's just one text....I think it should be alright. xD;

And I'll post a screenshot once the maintenance is over~(I'm only lvl 10 at the moment though. @_____@)

By the way, I think Gaia made the dialog/cut scene stuff. I didn't get any cut scenes between quests in the Korean version, haha.

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lockany
Delamort

I used my phone and they just texted me a confirmation code...I'm not entirely sure how much that would be on my bill, but since it's just one text....I think it should be alright. xD;

It's no so much a matter of price, but giving out my phone number... I'm really not comfortable with that ._.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Delamort
Lockany
Delamort

It's no so much a matter of price, but giving out my phone number... I'm really not comfortable with that ._.

Oh really? Hmm...I think it's just prevent spams and bots. (If you are a citizen, you need to provide your social security number. = =; ) It's okay, I'll keep you posted. Besides, I'd need to go through a shopping service if I want to buy any cash...I'm not sure if they giveaway cash as often as Gaia does, or anything at all for that matters. They do have much better rewards for inviting people though. xD;

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen
Lockany
talaitha derdraigen

thx but i'm afraid of going down another time-sink hole lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces