Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Genius

Just because Summer Springs is ending doesn't mean the game has to stop working before getting shut down, Gaia. I would like to finish everything up but I can't when the loading screen doesn't even bother showing up or anything. Can't really play the game when all I see is the guide. =_=

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Seriously. Okay, well, glad I'm not the only one it's happening to...

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
ok so it's not just me, so annoyed!

Magic Genius

Seems like a lot of people are having this issue. WTF Gaia.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
It's not Gaia's fault. Again, Gaia's not the one that built the game or runs all the support for it. It's the creators of Summer Springs that do that. That just sort of leaves the problem of who to address this complaint to, or whether or not they'll bother to do anything about it since they're taking it down anyway.

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Ace of Blue Spades
It's not Gaia's fault. Again, Gaia's not the one that built the game or runs all the support for it. It's the creators of Summer Springs that do that. That just sort of leaves the problem of who to address this complaint to, or whether or not they'll bother to do anything about it since they're taking it down anyway.

you say again, like you told the 4 of us this sometime before, yet I see no other post from you on here, you might wrongly assume that all of us were looking for other threads in where you might have posted that "again", but I, for one, have not been reading any other threads, I was just looking to see if there was any others having the same issue.

Blessed Lover

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Pet Lover 100
I'm having this issue too. Which really sucks, I wanna collect my sausages and stuffs.

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So I'm not the only victim of this issue. I kept refreshing wondering why it couldn't load...

/sobfest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces