Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
I got the auto water thing. I'm sad to see to water everything at once, it requires cash. sad I'm guessing the auto-harvest does the same thing?

Angelic Senshi

It does. It took me a moment to put two and two together when I was reading the description of the items that they cost cash to use. I kind of figured there would be an item that would take cash to do everything all at once. Unless you're going to get it purely for aesthetics, because auto clean does look cute when you see it on Rich's town, it's a bit of a waste to have them.

Fluffy Bunny

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
Chibi Halo
          It does. It took me a moment to put two and two together when I was reading the description of the items that they cost cash to use. I kind of figured there would be an item that would take cash to do everything all at once. Unless you're going to get it purely for aesthetics, because auto clean does look cute when you see it on Rich's town, it's a bit of a waste to have them.

Damn. >_< Now I don't know what I should do with my auto-water thingie. Keep it for decoration or sell it?

Angelic Senshi

Lady Kayura
Chibi Halo

Damn. >_< Now I don't know what I should do with my auto-water thingie. Keep it for decoration or sell it?

If you think it looks nice in your town and can resist the urge to use it then by all means keep it. However, if you think it'd be a waste just sitting there then it'd be best to sell it. That's just my opinion though. I only really just started playing though.

Nerd

I have the three auto-stuff simply cause they look cute and are a very cheap way to get happiness.

Rainbow Capitalist

BiaA
I have the three auto-stuff simply cause they look cute and are a very cheap way to get happiness.

I've purchased a couple and kept them for the same reason. 3nodding

Angelic Senshi

BiaA

Do they count towards Buzz's "Hey we need some happiness items around here" request?

Nerd

Chibi Halo
BiaA

Do they count towards Buzz's "Hey we need some happiness items around here" request?

Hm, not sure =S
To get trough that quest easily the best is just buying white chairs, but you might also wait, get a little money and buy stuff you actually want too.

Angelic Senshi

BiaA
Chibi Halo
BiaA

Hm, not sure =S
To get trough that quest easily the best is just buying white chairs, but you might also wait, get a little money and buy stuff you actually want too.

Have the extra cash and spent some on a trailer but man we need more variety in our low level happiness items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff