Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hey so I can't be the only one trying to get as high of a level as possible before the December deadline, right? So I just wanted to share my method of "power leveling" with everybody so we can all have nice, high-level farms smile

First, be sure you have quick water, quick clean, and quick harvest if you don't already.

Then, plant a whole field of either sunflowers (128 xp) or ginseng (126 xp, but more money). Quick water.

Then, and here is the key: go through every patch and instant complete. Once you're done, quick harvest. Rinse and repeat.

You could do this with factories, but factories only have quick clean, so it is a lot more tedious, trust me.

I currently have 25 farm patches, so with sunflowers I get 3200 xp per round. So nice!

Go for it! Get dat level 50!

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hmm, I've been thinking about doing that but havn't yet. I was going to try to work with a factory that gives more exp a harvest, but the sunflowers are probably easier.

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Glad we have the same tactic =D
I didn't know what else to spend my 5 mill cash on so I wasted it on instant harvesting and stuff xD
The next thing I know, I was fast leveling. Lol xD
Hope to make it to at least Lv40 (TAT)

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Invisible Lunatic

17,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
cremebrule
Hey so I can't be the only one trying to get as high of a level as possible before the December deadline, right? So I just wanted to share my method of "power leveling" with everybody so we can all have nice, high-level farms smile

First, be sure you have quick water, quick clean, and quick harvest if you don't already.

Then, plant a whole field of either sunflowers (128 xp) or ginseng (126 xp, but more money). Quick water.

Then, and here is the key: go through every patch and instant complete. Once you're done, quick harvest. Rinse and repeat.

You could do this with factories, but factories only have quick clean, so it is a lot more tedious, trust me.

I currently have 25 farm patches, so with sunflowers I get 3200 xp per round. So nice!

Go for it! Get dat level 50!

That (The sunflowers) is what I did to level up from 37 and half way through 38, but it's still just taking SO long... I have a life and can't spend all day on my farm planting and harvesting sunflowers.. :/ I was sort of hoping someone had a quicker way, but I guess not... I want to at least get to level 40. One and a half levels away shouldn't seem like that far, but with how much experience they make you get before you level up, it hardly seems like the sunflowers are even scratching the surface... sad OK, rant over. :/

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
setsuru
cremebrule

That (The sunflowers) is what I did to level up from 37 and half way through 38, but it's still just taking SO long... I have a life and can't spend all day on my farm planting and harvesting sunflowers.. :/ I was sort of hoping someone had a quicker way, but I guess not... I want to at least get to level 40. One and a half levels away shouldn't seem like that far, but with how much experience they make you get before you level up, it hardly seems like the sunflowers are even scratching the surface... sad OK, rant over. :/

Yeah it's tedious and takes awhile, I usually just do it while I'm watching TV. Certainly doing this and only this is boring, but I got from 35 to 39, so I think the results are worth it :3

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I wish there was a quick plant cause I get bored so easily doing this. xp

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I optimized my farm for most exp gain possible, but it still takes me like a week to level (if I don't do the sunflower thing much.) Bla. I just got to lvl 43 so at least I have some new factory options now. There's not a lot of good exp choices that aren't high-maintenance (ie require several crops and/or other factory produce.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff