Welcome to Gaia! ::

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm looking for a number of Happiness items, specifically, those items that give the most happiness per square.
What would be the best things to buy to meet this, so I can keep buying shops, without using my entire map on happiness items?

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
The villager's pools give the best from what I've seen, either 310 or 315 a square. This has a lot of the numbers but it hasn't been updated to include the pools.

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yeah, the new character pools, like Martha's pool, are the best (they're all the same except Tom's is a little less). You will still have to fill a good 3/4 of your map with happiness items (once you max out the map) to have some decent factory space xp You just need a crazy amount of happiness to do stuff.
Unless you really want better looks, I suggest picking one item type as your main so your game loads faster. And then fill in the odd smaller spaces with flowers or other happiness items worth more than flowers per square. I like to bunch all my factories together in one corner so you don't have to scroll around the map much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff