• Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
i still miss Summer Springs :'(

Divine Cat

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
I miss this game, I love the art & pixel animations, I played it nearly every other day. Its a shame it's gone.

Bucktoothed Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Kindda sucks, really. That fact that this game changed me and my sister's perspective towards farming games(besides Harvest moon), it bums me, but I guess it's time has met. cat_emo
eek surprised
forever_younq412
What's that?

kimbabini's Princess

Loyal Lover

16,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Falling For You 25
Social Jackie
Dear Summer Springs Community,

On behalf of Gaia Online and Fever Studios we thank all of you who enjoyed Summer Springs and for all the support you gave to us and the community.

Unfortunately we have shut down service of the game due to a decline in users. We are very grateful for all of the fans that have continued to support the game. We will work hard to bring you better Facebook and Mobile Games in the near future.

-Summer Springs Team

come back soon kk? emotion_kirakira

Lonely Lunatic

Social Jackie

On behalf of Gaia Online and Fever Studios we thank all of you who enjoyed Summer Springs and for all the support you gave to us and the community.

Unfortunately we have shut down service of the game due to a decline in users. We are very grateful for all of the fans that have continued to support the game. We will work hard to bring you better Facebook and Mobile Games in the near future.

-Summer Springs Team

This makes me quite pissed off.
I have been playing that game for quite some time- I even payed money to the game- and then you just decide to shut it down?
I want my money- and time- back.
i want butter

Hygienic Guildswoman

THIS LOOKS SO AWESOME. IT'S SO MAGICAL AND WARMING ABOUT THIS FORUM.
Bummer crying crying crying

Jeering Fatcat

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
C-A-T-S-x
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

dis sucks eh?

kimbabini's Princess

Loyal Lover

16,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Falling For You 25
Social Jackie

-Summer Springs Team

do you think you will ever get summer springs back up? i spent so much time and money on it emotion_kirakira

kimbabini's Princess

Loyal Lover

16,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Falling For You 25
the animation was really cute too emotion_bigheart

10,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Bring it back please!! heart heart