Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

BiaA
Elynai

I was bored last night and made this spreadsheet, and then realised this would be the perfect place for it
User Image
It's how much gold and experience you can get per 1 crop per hour/minute, basically (although I hope that was obvious enough).
It doesn't take into account picking, planting or watering crops because obviously that would be too difficult to calculate.

Woah! Thanks a lot! Great job! =D
Do you mind if I put it in the first post?

Hm, and in the end, this game doesn't really show much progression as you gain new crops. Napa cabbage is a good deal for the exp, but I find weird how it doesn't improve that much from strawberries that you get earlier in the game.

Sure, go ahead (:

Yeah, but I guess most of the profit is meant to come from factories. Plus there are 15 other crops I haven't unlocked yet.

Elder

7,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
As far as the pick/plant/water issue goes in the chart, it's pretty easy to figure out how much ''extra'' xp you get for it (at max).

If a crop takes 3 minutes to make, there are only so many that can be made in an hour. At minimum you would make the xp that the crop gives alone, and at max you'd get whatever fits in an hour. This gives a range of XP which could be helpful in seeing the potential a crop has-- though it is very dependent on people actually sitting and watching their crops grow and picking/planting/watering asap. (I do this....)

Original Lunatic

Thanks for the guide!

Me and math don't get along, but I really really have been wanting to know which crops were the best producers of gold. I've been using corn, tomatoes, and soybeans to make a good profit, and I guess those are the top performing ones for what I can grow right now! haha. I was right on track.

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Thank you very much for this guide! heart

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
This is a great guide! Thank you. I'm annoyed by the olive oil factory, too. I'm currently on that quest, and olive trees take a long time to grow. sweatdrop

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hope this guide can be of help to all the new players. :3

Tricky Treasure

This is wonderful!
4laugh

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
BiaA
User Image

Did you purposely leave out watermelon?

Nerd

momo-ai13
BiaA
User Image

Did you purposely leave out watermelon?

I wasn't the one who did the crop's chart, so if you want to know you can get 3300 an hour for each watermelon and that would require 36 cash.

But I don't believe no one really farms them like they do with the other crops.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
BiaA
Bread Factory 490g/h
This factory will take 2h to pay itself start generating profit

Butter factory 380g/h
This factory will take 3h 12m to pay itself start generating profit
I was wondering... does this calculation consider milk producing time? Cause even if you can make bread in 4mins 15s, you still need to wait 6min for milk, and of course before that, you need to grow cabbage for cow and wheat for bread...

Anyway, this is really helpful~ thank you ^^

Nerd

Puniko
BiaA
Bread Factory 490g/h
This factory will take 2h to pay itself start generating profit

Butter factory 380g/h
This factory will take 3h 12m to pay itself start generating profit
I was wondering... does this calculation consider milk producing time? Cause even if you can make bread in 4mins 15s, you still need to wait 6min for milk, and of course before that, you need to grow cabbage for cow and wheat for bread...

Anyway, this is really helpful~ thank you ^^

You're welcome! =D

No, I didn't consider that. But it's easy to achieve these results by simply having two cows and stocking some cabbage now and then.

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Yeah, having 2 cows would solve the problem ^^ But there's not much space... and i want to save moneyz for expansions and stuff ;D Guess i'll keep producing butter for now. Which isn't bad either~

Precious Sweetheart

;D Nicee Guideeee... heart

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I SUCK at calculating these myself, thanks for the super helpful guide!
My question is...should I keep my bread or butter machine? I plan on keeping one, since I like having something to do "often" in the game, but I can't decide which. Bread I think is better, right?

9,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Survivor 150
Well, bread is more profitable if you have 2 cows. If not - butter gives a little bit more profit, cause it doesn't need wheat and it takes same time to produce, since you need to wait 6m for milk anyway ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff