Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

delicious poll gold

nom nom nom 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

talaitha derdraigen rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 3 Total: 10 (3-24)

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
any of you guys ever use goo.gl shorteners to track how many gift-backs you get on reward clicks?

just curious what your ratios look like. cat_idea

so far from looking at the analytics for some of mine, there seems to be a higher amount of clicks from the fb fan page, 43% from there.
and 23% mysteriously unknown referrers.
weird eh?

Invisible Loiterer

[ It's actually a little depressing to see how many people clicked my violet tulip and how little gift backs I've gotten.
It makes me mad. :/
]

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
ChelleasaurusRexx

[ It's actually a little depressing to see how many people clicked my violet tulip and how little gift backs I've gotten.
It makes me mad. :/
]

yeah going on day two, and i see what you mean... out of 187 clicks, only 41 gifted back [maybe i smell funny? lol]
it would be neat if somehow accepting & re-gifting were done in the same action, oh well.

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
it is kind of sad oxo;
i always try to gift back but yeah i'll forget too every now and then...
=w=' but.... when you've maybe only gotten 3 or so gift backs when you post a lot...
it's.... depressing -w-;

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
spotsvannia
it is kind of sad oxo;
=w=' but.... when you've maybe only gotten 3 or so gift backs when you post a lot...
it's.... depressing -w-;
out of curiosity, what kind of reward was it that you got the 3 giftbacks on?

i gift back everything i collect, barring technical difficulties**. granted, i don't collect everything, i tend to go for xp rewards first, then flowers, then anything 400gold above. If it's less, i save my clicks & come back & check for more xp/flowers later. the ones i pretty much never click are the bonus crops. so i stopped posting all my 300gold & less rewards as well.

i'm trying to make myself feel better by thinking that some of these clicks tracked by google are re-clicks,
i.e. people not remembering they clicked it before & got the reward already. that definitely happens to me quite a bit due to reposts.

**sometimes after clicking a reward the page doesn't load, and when i refresh it i get a msg saying "you've already accepted this reward" which means i don't get to share that one :[

Rainbow Grabber

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
talaitha derdraigen
spotsvannia
it is kind of sad oxo;
it's.... depressing -w-;

i gift back everything i collect, barring technical difficulties**. granted, i don't collect everything, i tend to go for xp rewards first, then flowers, then anything 400gold above. If it's less, i save my clicks & come back & check for more xp/flowers later. the ones i pretty much never click are the bonus crops. so i stopped posting all my 300gold & less rewards as well.

i'm trying to make myself feel better by thinking that some of these clicks tracked by google are re-clicks,
i.e. people not remembering they clicked it before & got the reward already. that definitely happens to me quite a bit due to reposts.

**sometimes after clicking a reward the page doesn't load, and when i refresh it i get a msg saying "you've already accepted this reward" which means i don't get to share that one :[

I agree lot of the google "clicks" aren't actual clicks.

I only normally click on higher value rewards, which tend to get reposted a lot, and I'd say at about 1/3 of the time I get "Nice try but you've already claimed that reward" That's not counting refreshes and other misc.

When I posted my Yellow Cosmo during the stupid 40 click limit I got back 30+ flowers. So IMO a good percentage of the people who get the reward do actually gift back.

On some other games/sites, 10-25% is considered a good click back ratio. crying

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Caffeinated Squirrel
talaitha derdraigen

I agree lot of the google "clicks" aren't actual clicks.

I only normally click on higher value rewards, which tend to get reposted a lot, and I'd say at about 1/3 of the time I get "Nice try but you've already claimed that reward" That's not counting refreshes and other misc.

When I posted my Yellow Cosmo during the stupid 40 click limit I got back 30+ flowers. So IMO a good percentage of the people who get the reward do actually gift back.

On some other games/sites, 10-25% is considered a good click back ratio. crying
that makes me feel much better, thanks for the coffee squirrelio yum_tea

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
talaitha derdraigen
spotsvannia
it is kind of sad oxo;
it's.... depressing -w-;

i think i've gotten 2 for bonus crops, and one for 200 chocolate...
>> i always post my achievements too oxo but that's all i've gotten back from people
i don't know, maybe i just need more friends >> *shrugs*

Familiar Phantom

5,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
spotsvannia
i think i've gotten 2 for bonus crops, and one for 200 chocolate...
>> i always post my achievements too oxo but that's all i've gotten back from people
i don't know, maybe i just need more friends >> *shrugs*
awww i'll click & return your thingies if they're above 200 gold :]
I hate it when people "like" one of my posts and don't gift back.

Jeez, if they're gonna "like" it, at least gift back. Although I think some of them do not know enough English to understand our requests.

For one 500G-link, I got 86 clicks and 25 gift-backs. Boy, how that pissed me off emotion_8c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff