• Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Swashbuckling Feeder

8,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Manami Luna
❀ Please be aware that links can only receive a maximum of 40 clicks, so be on the look out for fresh links!

Some users are reporting getting over 400 giftbacks from one link, so the limit has been raised considerably, or is now a time limit. Just so you know biggrin

If it's alright with you, I'll link to this share thread in my tutorials smile

6/6/12: 500 gold
5/31/12: 20 exp

Let me know if any are expired & I'll remove them heart

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Manami Luna

❀ Please be aware that links can only receive a maximum of 40 clicks, so be on the look out for fresh links!

Manami,
This simply is NOT true. (Though I can understand why you think it is)
My cosmos has received 455 gift backs so far over the past 7 days and is still active at least as of an hour ago. Although I have not kept track of numbers my 500s and 400 gold links have also received a great many gift backs - definitely well over 40 (by many times).

The 40 click thing was true for a few days but Gaia apparently lifted it and did not bother telling anyone. Just like they have also not bothered to update the known issues thread to warn people the message center bug still exists and not to post the corny or fency rewards links. Gaia often sucks at keeping users up to date on info if it doesn't involve telling the users to purchase something for cash.

For anyone who has not seen it my rewards thread has a cosmos, quite a few gold links and some of the other misc like level up and rat / thief.
My Rewards Thread
Or see my sig.
Oh, and that's a personal thread. I don't care if someone posts a link in it but I'm not trying to compete with this thread. It's just a handy link to all my current rewards.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Chevix
wahmbulance Please gift back the cosmos!!! wahmbulance

But of course. smile
I gift back every link. If it's worth clicking on to take it's worth taking a few seconds to gift back. Thanks for the cosmos (and gold)

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
David2074
Chevix
wahmbulance Please gift back the cosmos!!! wahmbulance

But of course. smile
I gift back every link. If it's worth clicking on to take it's worth taking a few seconds to gift back. Thanks for the cosmos (and gold)
you'd be surprised the amount of people that can't take two extra seconds to send it back. it's sad really, but each one i get back i give a little cheer cause that was expensive dang it~!!

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Friendly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Caramel-Fishy
Manami Luna

Some users are reporting getting over 400 giftbacks from one link, so the limit has been raised considerably, or is now a time limit. Just so you know biggrin

If it's alright with you, I'll link to this share thread in my tutorials smile

Let me know if any are expired & I'll remove them heart

The only links that worked for me were the first one and the last one. I sent thank yous for both 3nodding

Also, thanks for the updated info on claiming rewards. I would love to have my rewards thread listed on your tutorial, thank you.
David2074
Manami Luna

Manami,
This simply is NOT true. (Though I can understand why you think it is)
My cosmos has received 455 gift backs so far over the past 7 days and is still active at least as of an hour ago. Although I have not kept track of numbers my 500s and 400 gold links have also received a great many gift backs - definitely well over 40 (by many times).

The 40 click thing was true for a few days but Gaia apparently lifted it and did not bother telling anyone. Just like they have also not bothered to update the known issues thread to warn people the message center bug still exists and not to post the corny or fency rewards links. Gaia often sucks at keeping users up to date on info if it doesn't involve telling the users to purchase something for cash.

For anyone who has not seen it my rewards thread has a cosmos, quite a few gold links and some of the other misc like level up and rat / thief.
My Rewards Thread
Or see my sig.
Oh, and that's a personal thread. I don't care if someone posts a link in it but I'm not trying to compete with this thread. It's just a handy link to all my current rewards.

Thanks for the updated info. I have collected your cosmos and sent a thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff