Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anybody got a favorite pairing and/or character?
I'm still not done only got like 13 people (wanting to see allll the people alreadyy xp )

But I pretty much got a dislike for Tom, Lena, and Rich. They're little triangle is annoying... but i suppose it wouldn't be as much fun or dramatic wtihout them~

I enjoy listening to Elden and things said about Elden, the carpenter. He's one of my favs despite his attitude. Elden: "Can you believe that Rich guy? What a goober!" lol derp. haven't seen goober in a long time.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Hitman XR
Anybody got a favorite pairing and/or character?
I'm still not done only got like 13 people (wanting to see allll the people alreadyy xp )

But I pretty much got a dislike for Tom, Lena, and Rich. They're little triangle is annoying... but i suppose it wouldn't be as much fun or dramatic wtihout them~

I enjoy listening to Elden and things said about Elden, the carpenter. He's one of my favs despite his attitude. Elden: "Can you believe that Rich guy? What a goober!" lol derp. haven't seen goober in a long time.

I don't really have that many characters, but my favorite (so far) is Lena. I'm just a sucker for the cute country girl attitude. <3

For pairings? It's Elden x Tom all the way bby Haven't really thought of them. I need more people first lol.

Also, not to be mean, but it's "Their little triangle..." not "They're little triangle...". They're is a contraction of "they" and "are", and you literally said "They are little triangle is annoying." Don't mean to rag - it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Shameless Exhibitionist

12,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
=w= I like Elden and Olga. I've always liked those silly relationships where you tease the person you like; I think the idea is something like wanting to see all of their most passionate reactions, even the angry ones. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a love triangle here, where I... kinda agree, Tom/Rich/Lena is just kind of... fickle? There're definitely no deeper feelings to Lena's side, for sure, she just wants to go one dates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff