I'm sorry for the people who put their time and love in the game sweatdrop

Thanks for the nice parting gift!

Interesting Werewolf

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Social Jackie
We've got some sad news to all of our devoted and supportive players. Unfortunately, Summer Springs had a tough time retaining enough players to keep Summer Springs going. We will be closing down the game on December 17, 2012.

Go to our fan page at www.facebook.com/SummerSpringsFans to get 5 Million FREE Gold & Cash! (Note: The "Free Cash and Gold" being given away are ONLY for use in Summer Springs on Facebook, and are NOT Gaia cash and Gaia gold)

We had a wonderful time working with Fever Studio to bring Summer Springs to Facebook, and it's with a heavy heart that we say farewell to a truly special game. We'd like to thank the Summer Springs community for all your support and hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have.

-The Summer Springs Team

User Image
i'm really going to miss summer springs cat_crying

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I actually just decided I wanted to start playing this today, and now it's going to be gone. That sucks. cry Oh well, I'll start playing it, and enjoy it as long as I can. I wonder how long this forum will remain open after the game shuts down.
Check out this thread for some important info: One more week of Summer Springs!
Dear Summer Springs Community,

On behalf of Gaia Online and Fever Studios we thank all of you who enjoyed Summer Springs and for all the support you gave to us and the community.

Unfortunately we have shut down service of the game due to the decline in users. We are very grateful for all of the fans that have continued to support the game. We will work hard to bring you better Facebook and Mobile Games in the near future.

-Summer Springs Team

Barton Citizen

20,340 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tipsy 100
Just like Ocean Party
come back!

Timid Friend

Katrina1185
I don't think Summer Springs should necessarily go to waste and be closed down. If there was a more even ratio of gold/cash items, it would have added a lot more value to the overall game play for a lot of people, including myself. The inventory could have used some more organization, and the quests were close to nonexistent after a while. The daily chance was nice, but not enough. I only wish we could have received this 5 mil sooner to enjoy more of the game's promising features, because it is one of the more beautiful games on Facebook. I feel sad for those who spent money on the game, only to have it ripped away from them. My mother loves to play Summer Springs. She doesn't get out much anymore and has her physical limitations because of an injured back. She plays this as an escape. I'm sure she isn't alone. Not that I'm trying to tell you what to do with your money and resources... but I'd like to see it given a second chance with revamped features. Or, maybe you could offer it as, say, a Nintendo DS game, or a variation. I think that would be fun. Please don't take Summer Springs away forever.

it would be harvest moon: gaiaonline edition o3o
i am so so so so so so bored

Angelic Blob

Hello, I wanted to know more about Summer Springs. I want to keep track of the information on Gaia wiki.
I really wanted to know more about the NPC, locations, and game play.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image honestly i found the game addictive but it just took a lot of time and lags on the comshops so i kinda neglected it for a while. such a shame that it's closing. I wonder what'll gaia think of next. I hope the characters from SS are also going to be in it yum_pizza yum_pie yum_wasabipie yum_strawberrypie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff