Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Bana Banana
Is it just me or is the game having connection issues? I'm getting this message that et.gaiainteractivegames.com is taking too long to respond. :/ Anyway, this is the only game I've ever played on fb and it'll probably be the last.
yeah i'm having the same issue. sad i panicked and thought they had removed it early.. then i managed to get into the game for a while before it started having problems again and i couldn't collect any of my crops/ingredients that were ready. rolleyes
Pugnacious Banana
Bana Banana
Is it just me or is the game having connection issues? I'm getting this message that et.gaiainteractivegames.com is taking too long to respond. :/ Anyway, this is the only game I've ever played on fb and it'll probably be the last.
yeah i'm having the same issue. sad i panicked and thought they had removed it early.. then i managed to get into the game for a while before it started having problems again and i couldn't collect any of my crops/ingredients that were ready. rolleyes

Yeah, if you keep going in and out it'll eventually come back up. This is just no fun, I can't even spend my consolation money properly because I can't spend enough time in the game without it disconnecting!

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aw, that's too bad... It was a really adorable game. I loved the graphics, and that background music. heart I'll be sad that it's gone, albeit admittedly I haven't played it for a few months. sad Goodbye, SS!

I guess I'll level up as much as I can with the extra gold and cash to earn gaia gold.

Durem Shapeshifter

Well... Okay. Summer Springs was fun until I got the impossible quests that required 40 friends to complete. (Do I even have 40 friends?) At least now I'll be able to buy those decorations I've had my eye on, talor the farm to what I really wanted it to look like, and come December 17, focus all my farming-ness on Astro Garden.

It was fun for the first couple weeks, Summer Springs! biggrin

Magic GO

By the way, thank you for the cash. I was finally able to get the town I always wanted.

link

heart

Friend

♥ I have been so in love with Summer Springs since I discovered it, and I am extremely upset to see it go... Now I see how people felt when Backyard Monsters left the scene! ):

I wish there were some way for Summer Springs to stay. I'm sure there are tons of other people who will miss the game, and I know there were tons of people who spent unimaginable amounts of time on the game, reaching the highest levels and beyond. Gaia, you keep churning out the most amazingly addicting games, yet you also keep shutting down or neglecting them... I'm definitely going to miss Summer Springs, and I doubt if I'll ever try another game from Gaia in fear of getting my heart broken again. ):

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Pretty terrible news. I dropped off it a bit as I found a new job and have study commitments, so only got back into on it the weekend. I noticed a few of my old Facebook "friends" stopped playing but didn't think much of it. I suppose it was fun while it lasted and it did help me get through a few months where I was unemployed and needed some time to kill and stop feeling sorry for myself.

Just want to thank all the admins and such for all the hard work they put in, especially when everyone got on their backs about the Message Center thing. Seems so trivial now
Oh well, never got a real chance to delve into it properly.

Waiting for the next one.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Katrina1185
By the way, thank you for the cash. I was finally able to get the town I always wanted.

link

heart

your town is so cute!

I'm going all in, I expanded it all the way...it's taking forever to arrange things D:

Sparkly Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Farewell, I love the gameplay and the art style (anime ftw) ... heart
but I hope the next game would be fun(if there is) 3nodding

Blessed Seeker

I really enjoy this game when I'm super bored. Come to think of it, I guess it is fun the first couple of weeks, and then it gets old. I'm still kind of upset that they're getting rid of it though.

Toothsome Humorist

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
I hate facebook. The only reason I have one is to get in touch with my distant father.

I love Gaia and when I saw there was a way to make some gold I was all in for trying it. I have never been into silly farming game or facebook games in general but I really really took to this game and made sure I tended to all my crops and live stock and shops every day.
I was sucked in. I entered contests (even won a couple great items!) and even spent some REAL money on this game.

I am very very sad to see it go. It would be really cool if they brought it to gaia but i can see why they couldn't.

I am determined to use every bit of that 5mil before December.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Guys! We have to stop thinking of the negatives and try and protest! We are Gaians and Summer Spring Villagers! We are who we are and there is only one way to prevent Summer Springs from shutting down. We have to convince our ideas and have some of our personal Facebook friends play.

I have over 200 friends and I have 10 that are willing to play. Link the game to your wall and tell how fun it is. Take pictures of your village as well as demand for more quests and shops. It will be worth it if we pool together to save this game!

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
cremebrule
I wish that there were more updates...I feel like sometimes the team just forgot about the game, or just was like "ugh too busy, we'll email everybody later or whatever," and it was frustrating as a player. I only have a finite amount of time to kill each day, and I don't want to kill it doing something futile! I'm glad I started playing the korean version a few months ago, because now I have somewhere to go. Also thanks for the money, it's fun spending it all on cute things!

Quote:
frustrating as a player....I agree! crying redface

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
sorry to see it end so soon. it was fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff