Welcome to Gaia! ::

We've got some sad news to all of our devoted and supportive players. Unfortunately, Summer Springs had a tough time retaining enough players to keep Summer Springs going. We will be closing down the game on December 17, 2012.

Go to our fan page at www.facebook.com/SummerSpringsFans to get 5 Million FREE Gold & Cash! (Note: The "Free Cash and Gold" being given away are ONLY for use in Summer Springs on Facebook, and are NOT Gaia cash and Gaia gold)

We had a wonderful time working with Fever Studio to bring Summer Springs to Facebook, and it's with a heavy heart that we say farewell to a truly special game. We'd like to thank the Summer Springs community for all your support and hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have.

-The Summer Springs Team

User Image

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
this is so sad...
had some fun memories... and i hope the next game does better...
^^ thanks for the fun gaia, it's been a great game~! emotion_bigheart

Toothsome Treasure

Oh wow, I didn't think it'd actually be shut down. But at least it wasn't kept strung along for months into years before anything definitive was said. Something was learned from the last few games.

Time-traveling Gaian

RIP really loved playing it...going to mad with my 5mil gold and cash until dec 17th xd thanks gaia

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

:< only game I was playing in FB... sad sad u,u

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i am so sad. sad this was the only game i played on facebook.. i guess i just won't play anything anymore.

Magic GO

I don't think Summer Springs should necessarily go to waste and be closed down. If there was a more even ratio of gold/cash items, it would have added a lot more value to the overall game play for a lot of people, including myself. The inventory could have used some more organization, and the quests were close to nonexistent after a while. The daily chance was nice, but not enough. I only wish we could have received this 5 mil sooner to enjoy more of the game's promising features, because it is one of the more beautiful games on Facebook. I feel sad for those who spent money on the game, only to have it ripped away from them. My mother loves to play Summer Springs. She doesn't get out much anymore and has her physical limitations because of an injured back. She plays this as an escape. I'm sure she isn't alone. Not that I'm trying to tell you what to do with your money and resources... but I'd like to see it given a second chance with revamped features. Or, maybe you could offer it as, say, a Nintendo DS game, or a variation. I think that would be fun. Please don't take Summer Springs away forever.

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
Kinda had a feeling this was coming, even though I love this game. Though, I am with Katrina. I think closing the game is a bit of an overkill. It needed a bit more work to it. More quests and such. Thank you so much for the gift, though. smile Think I'll buy the items I always wanted to get before it goes. Make my farm look nice. smile

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Aww too bad sad Fare thee well!
no, y must this be happening. I really loved this game and i didn't want to play FarmVille, but this is life and i guess people didn't really want it. crying gonk

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I wish that there were more updates...I feel like sometimes the team just forgot about the game, or just was like "ugh too busy, we'll email everybody later or whatever," and it was frustrating as a player. I only have a finite amount of time to kill each day, and I don't want to kill it doing something futile! I'm glad I started playing the korean version a few months ago, because now I have somewhere to go. Also thanks for the money, it's fun spending it all on cute things!

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
If this game goes, my heart will brake. I hate playing some of my facebook games and I did get rid of some of them to PLAY summer springs longer. I am SO close to leveling up and now that I got the farm the way I want it, I need to get to the next house level and it will not be until Christmas until that happens....

Please don't get rid of it. Make it better.
Please don't kill Summer Springs! There are so many people who enjoy playing it, and there isn't another game quite like it on all of Facebook... sad

Mega Noob

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Could it be brought to Gaia?

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
this is so sad it was my favorite game on facebook. Usually start playing and later drop it but summer springs I just keep playing I really loved the game, I will be very sad to see it go. It will be a long time to find another game like this if ever. I know many others who will be just upset as I.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff