Welcome to Gaia! ::

This game needs more people and popularity or something, it deserves fanart tooo~ wonder why I can't find any anywhere sad
anybody written/drawn anything in the fandom world for this game?

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Probably because it's a casual game. I don't think games like this usually get a whole lot of attention from fans. I agree though, the characters are really interesting, it'd be nice to see more things like fanfictions and fanart.
Not necessarily! Casual games have soared with popularity in the past. Though, I believe the reason the player base is being hindered (along with fandom) is due to the glitches. Which isn't surprising seeing as the game is only in it's early stage. Many other games such as Summer Springs are fully functioning, but weren't in the beginning. It takes time to work out glitches sometimes. Once it is finished going through it's 'awkward phase' it should start to accumulate more player.. Which means more fanart! =)

But I can assure you, Hitman XR, I am contributing to the fandom. Currently working on a fanfiction and several bits of fanart which coincide with what I'm writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff