Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
just wanted to give one last (rather sappy) goodbye to this wonderful game
^^ you've provided me who knows how many wonderful hours of entertainment... and were also responsible for finally making me create and keep up a facebook page...
all the while giving me a cute and fluffy story with adorable characters, cute romances, and being the next best thing to a harvest moon game~!
v v i wish that one day gaia may be able to create you again.... or at least a good enough copy ^^
good games like this i hate to see go... especially when i couldn't even get the bunny...
but ^^ i'm so glad i was able to play you~ and i'm sure you'll be greatly missed by everyone that go the chance to do so as well...
so goodbye summer springs ^^ you will be missed~
and i wish i could have been able to get that bunny >>
... .w.; ok i'm done with this, just felt i needed to post one last goodbye~

Greedy Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I will miss this game too. I finally find a farming game I like. It is a shame it is going away. Good bye Summer Springs you will be missed.

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I didn't even know Summer Springs was closing until today. It's kind of sad to hear, as the game had some cute artwork and wasn't THAT bad. But I can see the reasoning, you just can't make a farming game that feels like FarmVille on Facebook, and expect it to do well...

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
krisslanza
I didn't even know Summer Springs was closing until today. It's kind of sad to hear, as the game had some cute artwork and wasn't THAT bad. But I can see the reasoning, you just can't make a farming game that feels like FarmVille on Facebook, and expect it to do well...

^^; i don't believe it was due to lack of users, at last according to the last update i heard, apparently it was bought out/claimed (or something close to that it's been a while since i last saw this .w.; ) so it wasn't really gaia's choice any more... it went the way of gaia's draw my thing game or the balloon game ^^;
but i could be wrong .w.; my info is a bit old...

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
Halsha_Sinkosu
I will miss this game too. I finally find a farming game I like. It is a shame it is going away. Good bye Summer Springs you will be missed.

yeah.... it's really sad v v; but i guess that's just the way some things go...

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
spotsvannia
krisslanza

^^; i don't believe it was due to lack of users, at last according to the last update i heard, apparently it was bought out/claimed (or something close to that it's been a while since i last saw this .w.; ) so it wasn't really gaia's choice any more... it went the way of gaia's draw my thing game or the balloon game ^^;

Ah, like I said I'm not really sure... as I didn't even know. But I guess it's possible it was bought out.

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
krisslanza
spotsvannia
krisslanza

Ah, like I said I'm not really sure... as I didn't even know. But I guess it's possible it was bought out.

yeah ^^; *nods* but that's business for ya .w.; and gaia's still going to try to make good games for us~
so maybe one day we'll have a fully made by gaia summer springs~ that'd be good too... *would buy SO much GC for that...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff