Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Loiterer

[ You first started playing SS, and you looked at Rich's town?
I remember thinking it was so amazing. Now it's so plain. Lol.
Anyone else have the same feeling?
]

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kind of. I just wish they would make it so he has suns again on his profile! You would think they would have coded it so that they didnt have to log on or something. Obviously they made it so his crops dont wither haha. I want his suns back!

Invisible Loiterer

ladyfirefox89
Kind of. I just wish they would make it so he has suns again on his profile! You would think they would have coded it so that they didnt have to log on or something. Obviously they made it so his crops dont wither haha. I want his suns back!

[ I noticed that too. Maybe "Rich" is away on vacation. xD ]
ladyfirefox89
Rich's bonus suns? were they extra nice? I don't remember. All I know is, my computer went down and when I got my new one 2 months later, SS seemed way different and seems like they lost a lot of players. =(

Witty Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I agree with most of the commentors that SS has lost some of its sparkle & shine but I still enjoy it. Then again I couldn't acess facebook or here on Gaia for about three months so I just recently started getting back into the game this week. Being gone so long left me with this somewhat nostalgic feeling, even Rich's unchanged farm town was exciting to see again. Who knows maybe in a couple months I'll being saying the same things you all are saying

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I still think it looks nice...not cluttered up like mine. @@;

Plus some of the items he has are not in (or maybe taken out of?) the shops.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Considering how much time he spends in other people's towns he's neglected his own quite a bit. That's what happens when you're a skirt chaser. XD
I'm not sure what you are talking about
Ace of Blue Spades
Considering how much time he spends in other people's towns he's neglected his own quite a bit. That's what happens when you're a skirt chaser. XD
yeah pay attention to your garden rich! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces