29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Caramel-Fishy
David2074
Caramel-Fishy
David2074

Hey! Everything 7/8 and older (except rats/thieves, bonus crops, and cosmos) is expired!! Gifted back on the two new 500 links, though!

Thanks Caramel.
Did you actually check the cosmos? If not can I trouble you to do so? I was thinking of asking you if you would because I haven't received a giftback in several days. On the other hand It's been harder and harder to find new people to click on it so I'm not sure.

The rat / thieve / bc links I 'm assuming you didn't bother to check because they are more or less 'trash' links. The vast majority of those I don't even bother sharing or posting in this thread.

I was pretty sure I had checked the cosmos and they were fine, but I just double-checked right now and it seems they're finally expired! You had a good run though!! wink

And yes, I didn't check the rats/thieves/bcs because I hadn't hit my limit yet. If you'd like, I can check them once I hit it today?

Caramel,
Don't bother on the cheap links. I'll just remove everything prior to 7/8.
I appreciate you taking the time to double check the cosmos. After I posted to you I received a PM yesterday from someone saying the cosmos link was expired. Though I had no reason to doubt them I appreciate getting a confirmation from you since that's a major link.

And yeah, it was a good run. Final gift back total is 634 - way more than I ever imagined. When I started I was hoping to reach 100. I'm not too far off from posting my Violet Tulip link and I have a hunch that won't last as long. Still, I'm up to about 900-1000 flowers now counting what I've received from other people's links. smile
I appreciate your help.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Added Level 35 link to post 1

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Added 400 Wool and 400 Popcorn to post 1.

Super Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
what is this

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Little Reaper12
what is this

These are my currently active rewards links in the Gaia sponsored FB game Summer Springs.
If you are not playing the game they are of no interest to you because the rewards are in game only.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Added 400 Cacao to post 1

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
So I guess they have not started sending out the e-mail gifts again yet. Did you get an e-mail on Monday?

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
June Dragon
So I guess they have not started sending out the e-mail gifts again yet. Did you get an e-mail on Monday?

I was busy with RL stuff and forgot about it but now that you mention it, no, I don't think I saw a weekly email. There is a 25 Cash reward on the fan site that expires (I think) tonight at midnight but no weekly reward email AFAIK. In fact I should go check the forums. Sometimes I get the email and sometimes I don't. Once or twice I got the links out of the forum and never did receive the email.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
June Dragon

Okay, Yes, weekly rewards are out and the links I just used still work. Apparently I just didn't get the email.
4000 gold, a recycle bin and 200 cash. See this thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/summer-springs/weekly-rewards/t.81233979/

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Aria Maggiore

Thanks. Gifted back.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100