Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
I can't get any gaia gold from the summer springs exp. The banner that allowed me to do that is no where in sight. I haven't been online (due to school), so my knowledge on what's going on is very little.
I know that the game is going to be shut down soon, so did they take down that banner/button thing?
If anyone knows about this/is also experiencing this, please tell me (don't want to feel like I'm the only one sad ).

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
You're not the only one, they took the banner down, you can't make gold from that game anymore unfortunately.

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
The Thing from the Clouds
You're not the only one, they took the banner down, you can't make gold from that game anymore unfortunately.

It's true, I sent a ticket and they told me because stupid facebook changed its policies, they had to take it down.
I really hate that website, if you can call it that mad

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
CynHimawari2828
The Thing from the Clouds

It's true, I sent a ticket and they told me because stupid facebook changed its policies, they had to take it down.
I really hate that website, if you can call it that mad
Yeah, Facebook is really stupid. xp
CynHimawari2828
I can't get any gaia gold from the summer springs exp. The banner that allowed me to do that is no where in sight. I haven't been online (due to school), so my knowledge on what's going on is very little.
I know that the game is going to be shut down soon, so did they take down that banner/button thing?
If anyone knows about this/is also experiencing this, please tell me (don't want to feel like I'm the only one sad ).

Hi there,

You can find out more information HERE

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dangit!! I finally made it to level 30 and they take it down?? is there a way to get that final gaia item for reaching lvl 30??!?!?!

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Vampire_anonymous
Dangit!! I finally made it to level 30 and they take it down?? is there a way to get that final gaia item for reaching lvl 30??!?!?!
What item? :0

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Social Jackie
CynHimawari2828

Hi there,

You can find out more information HERE

Thank you for this news heart
what was this thing. ?
me 2 I broke
just play booty grab
it a lot of times

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
Toxic_Cookiess
just play booty grab

Um....wasn't talking about gaia...at all. This was about the game...which is IN the forum for that game....so yeeeaaaahhhhh....................

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff