Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Bunny

22,750 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
So, every time I have a bonus to share, Facebook requires me to put in a captcha and I find it rather annoying. Apparently I"m not the only one having this happen.

Social Jackie, is this going to go away? Or could it be changed so it requires us to type in a captcha once a session?

Fixed! Yay <3 Time to post some stuff. <3
Lady Kayura
So, every time I have a bonus to share, Facebook requires me to put in a captcha and I find it rather annoying. Apparently I"m not the only one having this happen.

Social Jackie, is this going to go away? Or could it be changed so it requires us to type in a captcha once a session?

Hi there,

As you can see here Known Issues we know this is a problem and will be looking into how to best fix it.

Cold Bunny

22,750 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks for fixing this. ^_^

Shameless Noob

11,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
And sooner than I thought. lol
Be prepared ss friends, I'm ready to spam my bonuses on my news feed. 8D

Sparkly Phantom

It is gone but I'm not sure if it was my computer but when evener I tried to share the crops the share pop up wont show up unlike the thieves/mouse i can share it.

Dangerous Knight

Jiscard Ventis dePadyak
It is gone but I'm not sure if it was my computer but when evener I tried to share the crops the share pop up wont show up unlike the thieves/mouse i can share it.

I think they took away that function intentionally, but forgot about the box ingame. You can only accept 10 or so bonuses before they all say "you've already received this bonus". I guess they think bonuses unbalanced the game or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games