Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Celebrator

9,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
From what I've seen, it doesn't seem like you can but the advertisement for it says "Love is in blossom" or something along those lines. Are they implying to something else? xD

Tipsy Wife

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Lilac Music
From what I've seen, it doesn't seem like you can but the advertisement for it says "Love is in blossom" or something along those lines. Are they implying to something else? xD

I think they're talking about the characters to the story... xD
I'm not sure. I was going to try it but it's a Facebook game and I usually don't get far in those because I like to hog all my "Dollars" xD

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
All I can see in game is some not yet finished features(some random events),maybe they will finish it some days.

Excitable Celebrator

9,700 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
oMalice
Lilac Music

I think they're talking about the characters to the story... xD
I'm not sure. I was going to try it but it's a Facebook game and I usually don't get far in those because I like to hog all my "Dollars" xD
Lol, you sound like me in Harvest Moon, but I think you're right. : / I already feel like quitting since prices are outrageous in this game.

Beloved Worshipper

9,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I am assuming it's just through the characters such as the minor romantic triangle going on between Rich, Lena and Tom and the really cute and eccentric pairing of Wylie and Sophie 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff