Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you had the same problems I have had?

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
No 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Shirtless Fatcat

So I think the game seems pretty fun so far, and the graphics are nice...but I did run into a little problem.

I was about to put down a new plot of farming land, but then the game disconnected from the server and refreshed. I can't put down a plot of land anymore, and I don't know where to go to put one down.

Also, is there any way of removing things from your Town without selling them?

Edit: I saw another thread about a similar problem.

Someone said "No worries, it shouldn't be too hard to get it back. First I want you to double check that an extra plot space should be available to you by hovering over your happiness bar. Under farm usage, it should say how many plots are available and how many you're currently using. Now, try and plant something in one of the empty patches of land on your property. That should bring up a prompt that will let you place your missing plot of soil there. Hope this helps!"

It worked :3 thanks!

Quaji's Husbando

Fashionable Risk-Taker

If you go in to the shop and buy a crop you should be able to put that down that way on an unused area to get your new plot.

As for storing things without selling them. There is a chest with an arrow on it, if you click that you can then click on an item to store. Your storage is limited to 6 items though, unless you buy more space.

Shirtless Fatcat

Mia Sharra
If you go in to the shop and buy a crop you should be able to put that down that way on an unused area to get your new plot.

As for storing things without selling them. There is a chest with an arrow on it, if you click that you can then click on an item to store. Your storage is limited to 6 items though, unless you buy more space.
Ah...ok, I haven't unlocked the inventory yet

Thanks!

Quaji's Husbando

Fashionable Risk-Taker

Ahh, no problem. :3
Rorani
So I think the game seems pretty fun so far, and the graphics are nice...but I did run into a little problem.

I was about to put down a new plot of farming land, but then the game disconnected from the server and refreshed. I can't put down a plot of land anymore, and I don't know where to go to put one down.

Also, is there any way of removing things from your Town without selling them?

Hi!

For farm plots, if you think you're missing one or two, simply go back into the Shop as if you were planting another crop, and click an empty space in your town. You can see how many plots you're missing by viewing what's in the parenthese next to Farm Usage.

User Image

The Inventory function can be unlocked at Level 10, where you can store items without selling them. smile

Hope that helps!

Viok's Buttercup

Adorable Noob

13,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
I'm Scared if I start playing this, I'm gonna get Addicted @w@;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff