• Millionaire 200

Liberal Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
bump heart

Dangerous Widow

It's their own fault for making the game too difficult for casual players. I would love to see some improvements though rather than it shutting down.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

sad is shutting down... soon that cash and gold will worth nothing xD
at least I will enjoy it
it was fun!! will miss the game :<

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
boo it's a nice gesture, but why not try to save the game by just making regular updates? I think this is the lazy way out. That said, I'm going to enjoy spending all that cash on all the cute stuff I want :3

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm sad they're closing, but at least we have another month or so to spend 5 million cash AND BUY ALL THE THINGS! <3 I think it's a nice way to end it =D

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Delamort
I'm sad they're closing, but at least we have another month or so to spend 5 million cash AND BUY ALL THE THINGS! <3 I think it's a nice way to end it =D

omg I am buying EVERY THING I EVER DREAMED OF. I was going to do homework today, but instead I am planning my dream village <3

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
[;w;' i bought a few of the things i've always wanted.... and now i'm just... sad that it's only because it's shutting down that i'm getting this.... i understand why they have to do it v v but it's still depressing >x<;;;]

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
cremebrule
Delamort

omg I am buying EVERY THING I EVER DREAMED OF. I was going to do homework today, but instead I am planning my dream village <3

I already bought a bunch of stuff hahaha But yeah, I'm gonna plan my dream village too biggrin And later we can make a thread so everybody can show their town, now that there's no limit to our imagination! <3 heart

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
spotsvannia
;w;' i bought a few of the things i've always wanted.... and now i'm just... sad that it's only because it's shutting down that i'm getting this.... i understand why they have to do it v v but it's still depressing >x<;;;

Yeah, I was a little sad too, but 5 mil cash cheered me up =3 But it's only because I was already giving up on the game, only visiting it every couple of days, instead of 3~5 times a day like before.

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I just bought a bunch of stuff and maxed out the land expansions but it's too bad they're just shutting it down :/

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm going to continue playing until they close it it so sad I may be able to make my dream village with their parting gift but it just too sad. I even added neighbors in facebook which I never add neighbors just for a game before. So I'm going to continue playing till the end.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. I'm going to try to make as much Gaia Gold off of this game as I can. I bought a bunch of land expansions and I'm working on getting a lot of factories out, so I can level up off of the goods.

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Delamort
cremebrule
Delamort

I already bought a bunch of stuff hahaha But yeah, I'm gonna plan my dream village too biggrin And later we can make a thread so everybody can show their town, now that there's no limit to our imagination! <3 heart

That is a good idea! I will buy everthing and make the before and after pictures...
My farm now (I didn't change anything yet):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17028_481668105200698_572440174_n.jpg

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I Fried Tampon I
It's their own fault for making the game too difficult for casual players. I would love to see some improvements though rather than it shutting down.

It's even more difficult in the original version since there are no massive gift back rewards for gold and flowers, plus it doesn't give out weekly cash like SS used to do, yet it still has 300k regular players.

I think SS made things too easy for us; they gave out so much free cash because people keep on asking for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff