Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Delamort
spotsvannia
;w;' i bought a few of the things i've always wanted.... and now i'm just... sad that it's only because it's shutting down that i'm getting this.... i understand why they have to do it v v but it's still depressing >x<;;;

Yeah, I was a little sad too, but 5 mil cash cheered me up =3 But it's only because I was already giving up on the game, only visiting it every couple of days, instead of 3~5 times a day like before.

I'd already given up too; I play everytown now, it's the Korean version of Summer Springs and it has lots of updates and stuff! There's a thread about it a little lower down on this page . But yeah, my farm is SO BIG NOW. I'm going to see if I can get up to 40 before it all closes, I want to get all the things! And I hope everybody does share their dream towns, I am having fun looking around to see all the changes everybody is making heart

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
treak treatz
That is a good idea! I will buy everthing and make the before and after pictures...
My farm now (I didn't change anything yet):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17028_481668105200698_572440174_n.jpg

Your town is already very pretty! <3

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
cremebrule
Delamort
spotsvannia
;w;' i bought a few of the things i've always wanted.... and now i'm just... sad that it's only because it's shutting down that i'm getting this.... i understand why they have to do it v v but it's still depressing >x<;;;

Yeah, I was a little sad too, but 5 mil cash cheered me up =3 But it's only because I was already giving up on the game, only visiting it every couple of days, instead of 3~5 times a day like before.

I'd already given up too; I play everytown now, it's the Korean version of Summer Springs and it has lots of updates and stuff! There's a thread about it a little lower down on this page . But yeah, my farm is SO BIG NOW. I'm going to see if I can get up to 40 before it all closes, I want to get all the things! And I hope everybody does share their dream towns, I am having fun looking around to see all the changes everybody is making heart

I really wanted to get to 45 to get Risotto Shop, Almond Cookie and Peanut Cookie factories... But I'm guessing it's not gonna happen sad Unless I completely fill my town with a lot of factories, now that I've expanded it to the maximum...

I would play Everytown, but I really don't wanna start from scratch again >_> Plus, it's complicated to register, you have to give a phone number... Not really worth it for me XD

Greedy Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
GUYS. Quick Harvest/Clean/Water! INSTANT COMPLETE EVERYTHING!

:3

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Delamort
treak treatz
That is a good idea! I will buy everthing and make the before and after pictures...
My farm now (I didn't change anything yet):

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/17028_481668105200698_572440174_n.jpg

Your town is already very pretty! <3

thank you emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Recruit Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • PvP 200
heart Thankyou so much for the 5 million cash at summer springs fb game seems like i won in the lottery and say farewell is sad,happiness is not about money, its about fun you spend every day and these game help me to remind that bio fruits and vegetables in the farm are healthier to eat! although the virtual garden is just a dream. crying sweatdrop

If there is changes let me know. wahmbulance

Inquisitor

It stopped working for me like, two months ago >:
I don't even get to enjoy this giveaway

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I really enjoyed working on the garden in this game. I 'm glad for the cash and gold rewards. I hope I can buys some things I wanted before it ends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff