Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

So, in a couple of days from now, the home-invasion horror movie, You're Next is coming out! So one of the things that I would like to address first is the fact that it took 2 years for this movie to finally be released.

After finally waiting, it is now here! Early reviews of the movie gives it a current standing of 90% from critics (as of Aug. 21st 2013).

Does anybody plan to see it?

I want to but I'm not sure yet, I guess I'll check it out 1 day after official release, then check how people liked it.

Another thing is, there have been many complaints of this movie being a rip-off of "The Strangers" just with a bigger cast. Personally, I don't believe it, I really like the way the movie is... and I'm not saying just because the trailer was over glamorized. There will always be that double standard with people and their movies. Why can't we like both movies?

Anyways, what do you guys think? kthxbai heart
well you should give the movie a try instead of going by what other people think of the movie....everybody have their own opinion!!!! This movie may have took along time but hey it takes a lot of work to make an movie. Its like you writting an easy and have to revise it over and over, same thing for a movie..

Fashionable Genius

UnrulySkittl3s
well you should give the movie a try instead of going by what other people think of the movie....everybody have their own opinion!!!! This movie may have took along time but hey it takes a lot of work to make an movie. Its like you writting an easy and have to revise it over and over, same thing for a movie..

I know I'm kind of going by critic reviews, but I'm still going to take a shot at it, when it's released. Plus, the movie itself was released a couple years back in a film festival, I was just wondering why it took so long for a wide release. 3nodding

Friendly Friend

I've never heard of it. But you seem exited and should totally watch it.
i want to see it soo bad. i heard its scary but not as scary as the conjuring if youve seen that

Shy Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Planning on seeing this movie on Tuesday (5 dollar movie day). I hope that it is good. I went to see the purge thinking it might be similar to the strangers in the type of suspense. However it was not. The purge was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time.

So I an hoping that this movie will be good or I might just give up on horror movies. If it is like the strangers i will be happy because that movie scared the hell out of me.

Shy Fairy

Stella517
i want to see it soo bad. i heard its scary but not as scary as the conjuring if youve seen that

See that doesn't give me hope because the conjuring was not that scary for me.

Shameless Enabler

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
In my opinion the entire "home invasion" genre died a long time ago in the age of home alone 1-7million. It's going to be the same idea as the strangers, funny games, and the purge. Honestly I have no problem totally skipping this one.

Questionable Borg

I'll wait until I can see it on netflix, it looks like it'll be on the lame side of that genre of movies.
this movie is a movie ive wanted to watch for so log but noone will take meughhh

Devoted Bookworm

If you want to see it, go ahead. However, I did see the trailer, and it was pretty funny. I don't have much hope for a horror movie with a funny trailer.

Profitable Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
I wanna see it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers