Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

(┌・。・)┌
[ Er, I think the end of the world could be either from out planet getting sucked into the sun as for all the inner planets // producing too much CO2 in the atmosphere that we will suffocate with no Oxygen. ]

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gemenice
*Cough*hungergames*cough*

it's half and half.
I hated it -_______- I read all the books and when i saw the movie.. i was like wtf is this ? There wasnt much action, Prim giving Katniss the pin ? and people making it a Twilight thing . Did you know it was Rated R so they had to take out alot ?

Invisible Humorist

Swag McGee
Gemenice

it's half and half.
I hated it -_______- I read all the books and when i saw the movie.. i was like wtf is this ? There wasnt much action, Prim giving Katniss the pin ? and people making it a Twilight thing . Did you know it was Rated R so they had to take out alot ?

Lol idk what happened but maybe they made it pg-13 due it's teen fans.

Intergalactic Gekko

GhostlyMark
Swag McGee
Gemenice

it's half and half.

The script for the movie had to be written so that the desired target audience (teenagers) who originally read the books would be able to attend the movie. So yeah, s**t changed. It happens.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GhostlyMark
Swag McGee
Gemenice

it's half and half.

Yeah they did .. It was s**t once they took out everything .. I swear if the next two movies are ******** up ............

Invisible Humorist

Swag McGee
GhostlyMark
Swag McGee
Gemenice

it's half and half.

Yeah they did .. It was s**t once they took out everything .. I swear if the next two movies are ******** up ............

Maybe I should just read the book
Well I still consider it a successful movie since critics and the majority of the people who watched it liked it.
0.0 mrgreen

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GhostlyMark
Swag McGee
GhostlyMark
Swag McGee
Gemenice

it's half and half.

Maybe I should just read the book
Well I still consider it a successful movie since critics and the majority of the people who watched it liked it.
Honestly i dont read books but ive read the Hunger Games Series .. Yes there boring in the beginning of each book . The second book wasnt fun till the end with a Huge Plot twist .
deaths_risen
I agree except for dark shadows I hated it

Hate for me is a strong word; however,I do agree that the movie was not as good as I would have hoped *sigh* and I had such high hopes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff