Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Ok so when did the first book come out also the author had bella think that way (get the picture)
Gai Ketoji
Kitsune Suzuki
He is supposed to look close to the greek god Adonis if you had read the book before the movie you would be able to tell

I did read all four books before I saw the movie. You know who made that description that said he similar to Adonis? Bella. In other words it's Bella who considers him that attractive.
i like the book too.......kinda

Dapper Lunatic

Kitsune Suzuki
Ok so when did the first book come out also the author had bella think that way (get the picture)

The first book came out in 2005. I started reading the series in 2008 a few months before Breaking Dawn came out.

And yes the author did make Bella think that way. She also said this
Stephenie Meyer
When they told me Rob was probably the one, I looked him up and thought, "Yeah, he can do a version of Edward. He’s definitely got that vampire thing going on." And then, when I was on set and I got to watch him go from being Rob to shifting into being Edward, and he actually looked like the Edward in my head, it was a really bizarre experience. He really had it nailed.

Fashionable Vampire

30,115 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
wat is w/ ur mind????

Fashionable Vampire

30,115 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
That's what she said

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
musicart5
That's what she said

haha

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At first, i really REALLY wanted to see Breaking dawn. Not because I'm a fan, but mostly because I heard it might be rated R, therefore the parents would be forced to attend the viewing of the movie with the children. Oh, the look on their faces, when they watch in horror as Edward practically rapes Bella, then bites through her uterus to give birth to his demon spawn. Hilarious.

But then, i found out the director is not only setting it up into two movies (as if there was enough god-aweful material to fill ONE movie..) but will also be leaving out ALL the good stuff to keep it PG-13.

Now, I'm severely disappointed.
starinyte
i like the book too.......kinda
TWSS win
Gai Ketoji
Once I Saw A Cow
I'm hoping it's as awful as the first three, I watched them all for laughs. They were hilarious xD

If you're in it for laughs this'll be comic gold.

It always is. Even rewatching them is hilarious, my cousin is obsessed with them so whenever I'm at her house we watch them. It's challenging to stop myself long enough to keep her from hitting me though. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff