Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
You know...Ever since Thor and the Avengers, everyone freakin' loves this guy (Tom Hiddleston/
his character)...But I never understood why.

Then I finally watched Thor. I'm not one for superhero movies, but Conan O'brien got me hooked.

Now I understand the Hiddleston hullabaloo emotion_drool

So question. Why does everyone else love Loki?

I have my reasons as to why I do, but what about everyone else?

Edit: Some people have been confused, thinking that I need help understanding this fandom, but I'm just curious about other people's reasons, so I changed some things around so it hopefully makes more sense. Thank you for trying to help me understand, but it's unecessary. I understand. smile
Because he's smexy, yo. -Quote from a friend

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Voice of Pansear

Yes! Haha

But why? You'd think everyone would be obsessed with Chris Hemsworth, but Thor seems to get the short end of the hammer with this contest.

Timid Conversationalist

11,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Smexi Chex Mix
Voice of Pansear

Yes! Haha

But why? You'd think everyone would be obsessed with Chris Hemsworth, but Thor seems to get the short end of the hammer with this contest.

Because people now a days like a man with a sad dark back story, its almost like a pity thing.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zevid
Smexi Chex Mix
Voice of Pansear

Yes! Haha

Because people now a days like a man with a sad dark back story, its almost like a pity thing.

true true... Definitely part of it.

Celestial Contributor

37,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
because he is the younger brother and he not really evil... just misunderstood. he wants to be loved and looked at like thor is, even if thor see him like that he doesn't..... my best friend is a loki lover
For some reason, he's just darn attractive. xD I think it's that little smirk of his. whee

Noob

Loki is an awesome evil super villain! He is so COOL in an evil way! biggrin

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
kiara kite
because he is the younger brother and he not really evil... just misunderstood. he wants to be loved and looked at like thor is, even if thor see him like that he doesn't..... my best friend is a loki lover

It's like you took the words right from my mouth. That's one of the reasons I became a fan, you could say. I also think it's because we share a lot of the same qualities (as do a lot of others I drool over). I'm very ambitious and like to pull pranks and joke, as well as that I often feel that others get a lot more attention than I do, so I relate very well.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
under_the_sunlight
For some reason, he's just darn attractive. xD I think it's that little smirk of his. whee

By gods you're right!

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
xchristina12345x
Loki is an awesome evil super villain! He is so COOL in an evil way! biggrin

Yes! The bad guys are always my favourite characters in movies... That's probably a bad sign... Eh, oh well.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's the misunderstood bad boy mystique. all the girls wanna pretend they can be the one that changes/understands him.

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
For some reason, younger girls tend to like really effeminate guys.
I blame the popularity of anime.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
It's the misunderstood bad boy mystique. all the girls wanna pretend they can be the one that changes/understands him.

That's pretty much the opposite of my view.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff