Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Genius

OVER LOKI. TOM HIDDLESTON IS REALLY NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE, HE LOOKS LIKE A LIZARAD WHY DO YOU FANGIRL OVER THIS MAN???????????/

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
To each their own opinion. No reason to complain about it. Different people like different things. I don't post pointless topics on how I think Justin Beiber looks like a dweeb, do I? Calm down.

Popular Genius

DezziMonsta
To each their own opinion. No reason to complain about it. Different people like different things. I don't post pointless topics on how I think Justin Beiber looks like a dweeb, do I? Calm down.

justin biber is god

Tipsy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ilikeropes
DezziMonsta

justin biber is god

Well, that's what you think. I think differently. Some people like Justin Beiber, some like Tom Hiddleston. Grow up and get over it.
And for your information, God is God, god is god. Justin Beiber is a human, a life of no significance in the stream of time.

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I believe that you're possibly a younger girl, huh...? XD Tom Hiddleston's fangirls are normally a bit older (such as myself) so age can be a factor in who you find attractive. Personally, I think he's a good actor. smile While he may not be the most handsome man in the world, I do think he's a cutie. heart He played his role as Loki perfectly, too. XD
And as for you saying that Justin Bieber is God...? I'm an athiest.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

I FANGIRL'D OVER DR.CONNORS/THE LIZARD IN THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.

WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?

ALSO, I CAN USE CAPS TOO.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I liked Hiddleston for his portrayal of Loki, not his looks. He was clearly having a lot of fun with the character, really getting into it, and it shows in how amazing his performance was. His looks aren't bad either, but I do prefer Hemsworth appearance wise. And of course Downy, he really rocks that beard.

Adorable Lunatic

I wish all lizards looked like Tom.
talk2hand
Beauty and attractiveness are subjective. That's why there is no such thing as the perfect man or women, because in order for someone to be perfect everyone would have to agree. I personally think Tom Hiddleston is a very pretty man with a very sexy voice. Let's not forget his charm. He is absolutely sweet to his fans. At premieres he takes the time to talk to as many fans as possible and does his best to give everyone an autograph and even takes pictures with them if they ask. While I'm sure a lot of celebrities appreciate their fans, I think he's one of the only ones who shows his appreciation.

On a side note, I don't find Justin Beiber attractive in the slightest bit. Lately he comes off as a jerk and his voice reeks. There's also the fact that I'm twenty three. He's like a little kid to me, and I don't find little kids attractive. emotion_donotwant Of course, this is just my opinion. I won't try to push this opinion on to you or try to change your mind about him. It's pointless and pompous.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Grimm Alchemist
I believe that you're possibly a younger girl, huh...? XD Tom Hiddleston's fangirls are normally a bit older (such as myself) so age can be a factor in who you find attractive. Personally, I think he's a good actor. smile While he may not be the most handsome man in the world, I do think he's a cutie. heart He played his role as Loki perfectly, too. XD
I completly agree. Even though Im 16. Im lik ein the middle of J.B. and Tom Hiddleston <3. I like Tom MUCH MORE! To like an extreme. But me and my fries have this inside thing and lets say I knew a few songs by Justin Beaver. razz

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image How can you say he looks like a lizard? Tom Hiddleston is a cutieee. I just want to like give him one of those really loooooooong passionate hugs..and other stuff, But yeah C:

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Sweet scene13
The Grimm Alchemist
I completly agree. Even though Im 16. Im lik ein the middle of J.B. and Tom Hiddleston <3. I like Tom MUCH MORE! To like an extreme. But me and my fries have this inside thing and lets say I knew a few songs by Justin Beaver. razz

Yeah. smile I don't really fangirl over much actors...Except for Ryan Gosling and RDJ. heart If I were younger, I probably wouldn't like Tom H that much, but I like older guys because they're a bit more mature. ._. However, it is all about taste. XD

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Grimm Alchemist
Sweet scene13
The Grimm Alchemist

Yeah. smile I don't really fangirl over much actors...Except for Ryan Gosling and RDJ. heart If I were younger, I probably wouldn't like Tom H that much, but I like older guys because they're a bit more mature. ._. However, it is all about taste. XD
Well honestly my favorite actor of all times, ALL TIMES, Is Jonny Depp (: Then Robert Downy Jr. I dont know why, Tom is just really cute.

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Sweet scene13
The Grimm Alchemist
Sweet scene13
The Grimm Alchemist

Well honestly my favorite actor of all times, ALL TIMES, Is Jonny Depp (: Then Robert Downy Jr. I dont know why, Tom is just really cute.

Everyone always chooses Mr. Depp...Not that there's anything wrong with that. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff