Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
is it just me or does Envy Adams look a lot like Misa Amane?
It was an epic of epic epicness. I loved the songs, and I was laughing my head off when I saw it. Wallace is love.
Seems like a good movie XD!

Formal Attendee

10,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Abellena
is it just me or does Envy Adams look a lot like Misa Amane?

It's not a coincidence.

My opinion of Scott Pilgrim? It's up there with Ferris Bueller and The Princess Bride when it comes to quotability.

"I think I'm in lesbians with you."
"You had a sexy phase?!"
"We're the Sex Bob-ombs, and we're here to make you sad and think about death and stuff."
"You punched me in the boob! >:C"
"So what you're saying is that we're...dating? Does this mean we can make out?"

Among other things. I'm definitely buying this for my inner nerd to enjoy thoroughly.
I didn't like the movie. I just can't stand Michael Cera. Probably the real reason why I didn't like them movie.
OMFG i want to see it so bad. I think michael cera is the cutiest dork ever. lol heart sweatdrop

6,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Contributor 150
hell yeah, it was insanely awesome! mrgreen the soundtrack and score are pretty great, too 3nodding

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Violet Cream Cupcake
XxSexyBabiexX
hey yea i saw scott pilgram and it was the mos retaed movie ever i want my money back it was a total waste wahmbulance wahmbulance exclaim exclaim

Then you must be blind and deaf. talk2hand

that's what she said
I saw it with a bunch of friends.... it was such a good film, i really want to see it again... Romona's hair = sexy! 4laugh

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
" im in lesbians with you " ... " scott you know the L word ..... lesbian ? no scott the other L word .... Lesbians? .. no scott love that wasnt a trick this time "

LOL i loved this movie i had to see it twice to get all the quotes i loved how they made it like a video game XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games