Welcome to Gaia! ::

mowhawksfan
han solo

han solo.. of course..
nato orika
ehh... I still like obi wan better than han solo

they are both still Star Wars characters..
and Tricksters

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
User ImageThe best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

While I do like both, I prefer Avengers. I think it has more interesting characters and better plots.

You do make a good point. The characters and plots in both do interest me. And I did consider the characters and plots. I'm still not sure which storyline I like better.

Well, the storylines are basically the same. Big bad wants to take over everything and it's up to the heroes to stop them. xd

Yes, that's true.
Isn't that always the storyline for fighting movies like this? xD

Indeed it is. That's why you need to have good characters to balance it out. Other wise it's just another dull action flick. 3nodding

Yes, that is very true.
That's why I look at characters more than the plot in these movies.

Same here. Sill, no matter how awesome a character my be, there's helping a movie with a shitastic plot. Like the Hulk movie. The characters were actually pretty good, but the plot was just terrible, IMHO.

Clean Businessman

111blackandwhite111
Excessium Aeris
Star wars not only has the best evil characters to date, but the good guys never always won. Besides, the avengers couldnt touch a Sith Lord. The power of the dark side is far stronger than their entire team combined. Thor, Loki, and the rest of the people in the avengers group would cower in fear at any of the great sith Lords. Revan would have had a field day.

I do like this thought. smile

Not to mention the fact that even when the Dark Side lost, it was never truly gone. Darth Plagus, Darth Revan, their evil remained long after their bodies failed them. The Avengers all got their fairytale ending in their movies, vanquish their foes, say some cliche quip, and move along. Star Wars has them beat on story as well as pure badass, Join us on the Dark Side. We do have cookies.
Thank you for all the feedback thus far!
I'm to the point that I want to be an Avenger, but I am a Trickster too.
Darn neutral me 4laugh smile

Now I ask, what is your favorite character from either or both movies?
Han Solo is good. So is Iron Man.

and are you
for the Imperials
or
for the Revengers
question
Star Wars man! Classic right there!
There is really nooooo contest there!
Though the Avengers is coming out now, Star Wars came out years ago and its still being loved to this day.

Avengers may on day be forgotten.
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Well, the storylines are basically the same. Big bad wants to take over everything and it's up to the heroes to stop them. xd

Yes, that's true.

Indeed it is. That's why you need to have good characters to balance it out. Other wise it's just another dull action flick. 3nodding

Yes, that is very true.

Same here. Sill, no matter how awesome a character my be, there's helping a movie with a shitastic plot. Like the Hulk movie. The characters were actually pretty good, but the plot was just terrible, IMHO.

Yeah very true.
This is why I have to completely separate characters from the plot. Most characters do help their plots, but some plots are just horrible.

Clean Businessman

Darth Vader. Supreme lord of the dark side (as far as the movies are concerned).
Excessium Aeris
111blackandwhite111
Excessium Aeris
Star wars not only has the best evil characters to date, but the good guys never always won. Besides, the avengers couldnt touch a Sith Lord. The power of the dark side is far stronger than their entire team combined. Thor, Loki, and the rest of the people in the avengers group would cower in fear at any of the great sith Lords. Revan would have had a field day.

I do like this thought. smile

Not to mention the fact that even when the Dark Side lost, it was never truly gone. Darth Plagus, Darth Revan, their evil remained long after their bodies failed them. The Avengers all got their fairytale ending in their movies, vanquish their foes, say some cliche quip, and move along. Star Wars has them beat on story as well as pure badass, Join us on the Dark Side. We do have cookies.

Yeah the Dark Side was never truely gone.
The Avengers didn't completely have a fairytale ending, but I understand your point.

I've been a Star Wars fan for a long while (along with their cookies).
but I've been a fan of all the characters in the Avengers.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Yes, that's true.

Yes, that is very true.

Yeah very true.
This is why I have to completely separate characters from the plot. Most characters do help their plots, but some plots are just horrible.

Exactly, which can be so sad. Here you have what could prove to be one of the most popular characters of the year, or something like that, and you put them in a movie that hardly anyone will see because it sucks so bad. Congrats.
MIB Princess
Star Wars man! Classic right there!
There is really nooooo contest there!
Though the Avengers is coming out now, Star Wars came out years ago and its still being loved to this day.

Avengers may on day be forgotten.

Yes, I do wonder how the popularity of each will play out in the future.
Excessium Aeris
Darth Vader. Supreme lord of the dark side (as far as the movies are concerned).

Of course. But you got to like the good side too.
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Yes, that is very true.

Yeah very true.

Exactly, which can be so sad. Here you have what could prove to be one of the most popular characters of the year, or something like that, and you put them in a movie that hardly anyone will see because it sucks so bad. Congrats.

Exactly. This is why I stick with the originals. You cannot change a character over the years just for popularity.

Clean Businessman

111blackandwhite111
Excessium Aeris

Of course. But you got to like the good side too.

The Light will be extinguished, in the end, all that will remain is the Dark Side.

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Yes, that is very true.

Yeah very true.

Exactly. This is why I stick with the originals. You cannot change a character over the years just for popularity.

That makes perfect sense. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces