Total Votes:[ 1923 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Generous Browser

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sukibee
Harry Potter no contest. Harry potter has magic and wizards hand down. I don't know if any else has noticed but every time a new twilight movie comes out the previews look exactly the same as the first one.

Harry Potter has more diversity. Ware wolves, demons, but most importantly WIZARDS!!

you got that right!

Hygienic Genius

I prefer Harry Potter. The storyline is much more intricately made. Characters aren't so shallow and stereotypical *coughbellagasp*. Plus, Harry Potter has much more EPIC effects in the movies. talk2hand Twilight's alright; I'm not a hater.

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh my god, Harry Potter. I can not stand Twilight, because Twihards make it impossible to take a neutral stance on the thing. They think that you have to love it, or you are evil and the devil incarnate and that you deserve to be attacked.

3,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Harry Potter, cause i love the Adventure story line stuff.
Twilight is just another love story.
JojoMin
heart Which one do you prefer: heart

Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
or
Twilight (S. Meyer) ?

whee And tell us WHY ? whee
i choose harry potter cause twilight is gay

4,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
harry potter is and always will be better than twilight. twilight was a load of crap and i don't know why anyone would ever like it. harry potter was more than just some stupid love triangle that went no where. harry potter brought you into the world of Hogwarts and it was almost real. the way the characters grow and learn more and go through harder problems really brought you into their life and it was cool. in twilight all it ever was is a teenage girl who wants to get pregnant with some guy that left her for a year and her ex boyfriend falls in love with her baby that should have never been born. scream
Harry Potter because it has been going on longer and I'm more interested in wizards than sparkling vampires.

Tiny Lover

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Harry potter all the freaking way! twilight got the wrong concept of vampires and has become way overrated.

Dapper Hunter

I like both but Harry Potter is better. Wizards kick vampire a** anyday! And I can't wait for the last movie even though my friend read the last book and totally ruined it for me...hahaha sweatdrop

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Iris1193
Harry Potter is hands down better than Twilight because VAMPIRES. DON'T. SPARKLE!!!!!!!! scream scream
lol

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
i liked harry potter when i was yung but the 6 book piss me of so my sis gav me twilight and i can't put it down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff