or
Twilight (S. Meyer) ?

whee And tell us WHY ? whee

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I prefere Harry Potter series, because I love wizarding world. wink
I prefer Harry Potter because it's not as dark, and watching everyone grow up is cool. Plus the books are a lot more enjoyable, I think. Anything is possible, not just vamps & wolves!

9,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
JojoMin
heart Which one do you prefer: heart

Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
or
Twilight (S. Meyer) ?

whee And tell us WHY ? whee

heart

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

User Image

saves some typing....now, to make it clear: I did read all of both series. I was recommended the "Twilight" series...not "saga" look up "saga".. and read it book-to-book, so I know what I'm saying I don't prefer. There was a great background in the books, but it was overshadowed by the crappy "love"-story. There were quite a few lol worthy parts in the books and lovable characters...but again...it went to crap.

of course I am ignoring the epilogue of HP because it was right in with it.

Romantic Lunatic

Harry Potter is hands down better than Twilight because VAMPIRES. DON'T. SPARKLE!!!!!!!! scream scream

2,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
harry potter because the story is uniqe. well a hell of alot more uniqe than twilight. i mean can we please name how many books movies and tv shows involve a girl falling in love with a vampire. so over used.
how many stories do we have about the adventures at a school of witchcraft and wizardry??
I personally prefer Harry Potter. I like seeing how the characters develop and the whole setting of it. Personally I find it the characters more realistic and the storyline is more exciting.

Intellectual Lunatic

Harry Potter.
The story is a lot better, more in depth.
Plus....
Vampires Don't Sparkle!!
Harry potter because harry potter has alot more than just vampires and wolves. The books are, in my opinion is better than the movie because the movie skips alot of good parts that happened in the book.
PotionsPet
and of course it won't size right..the first is in my photobucket

so you can read it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/PotionsPet/Harry Potter related/Showdown__HP_vs__Twilight_by_Empres.jpg

Oh I still can't read it TT.TT

And I also choose Harry Potter over Twilight. Mainly b/c Twilight is not my genre; I was already very hesitant to read it in the first place but all my friends and female classmates were in love with it, so I thought, 'it was a book and I had some time.' It did not do so well for me. I really don't like romance or have any interests in werewovles and vampires (I did like vampires when I was 11, I dressed up as one for halloween in the 6th grade). I like Harry Potter b/c I was so in love with Hogwarts and the school *sighs* And it's removed far more from reality--I really do enjoy fantasy novels much more :3

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
harry potter, by a landslide
ive always wondered where smeyer got the idea for a sparkling vampire. when i think about the concept of a vampire, glitter is far from my mind
and harry potter is about courage, facing your fears, and making sacrifices for the people you love.
twiligt is about a teen girls need for a boyfriend
and
sparkly vampires

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out