Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really want to see this, even though it's been getting different reviews.

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think it was an awesome movie to watch in 3D, was way better than I expected as well. Sadly enough it seems like they're going to milk this one and bring out another 9000 sequals for it *exaggerates*.

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
i loved it cant wait to see the next one :3

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Mecha choco12's avatar PhunkyPippy's avatar sweet flower flora 109's avatar
I haven't seen avatar the last air bender in 3D but im going to,But I did see the advertisements and it looked very cool and amazing I cant wait!!!!! xd

Liberal Man-Lover

6,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lilith always
I think it was an interesting interpretation, but the pronunciations of most of the names were different from the cartoon, and the acting of the main characters (besides zuko) was pretty flat

the pronunciation of the names were different because the director wanted to change them to the Japanese pronunciation as suppose to the American pronunciation.

Wealthy Ladykiller

HakkyouTeikatsu
lilith always
I think it was an interesting interpretation, but the pronunciations of most of the names were different from the cartoon, and the acting of the main characters (besides zuko) was pretty flat

the pronunciation of the names were different because the director wanted to change them to the Japanese pronunciation as suppose to the American pronunciation.

Not all the names are Japanese, and whether it's incorrect pronunciation or not, that's how it was in the original cartoon and that's how they should have kept it. It was a petty decision on the director's part, and I'm Japanese and found the different pronunciations very distracting during the movie cos I was so used to the original. It just bothered me, and a lot of reviewers as well.

Witty Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I love it. This really could of turned out
like the dragon ball but it didn't. It was
way better than what I thought it would be.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I saw it and it was AWESOME! the effects were cool, and the characters i think were spot on. biggrin
I liked it. nowhere near as good as the series, but it's not a bad movie

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
its allright
It was cool.

lathan1999 rolled 0 100-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

I liked the show biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces