Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
finally got a copy of inception and i went to go watch it and it was dark and couldnt see much so i turned it off and decided to wait till i get a better copy. i am sad and feel anxious because i cant wait to see that movie.... crying

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Finally got to see inception and It was a great movie. The begining was a little bit confusing but once you understand what is going on the movie is totally awesome. I recommend it to everyone. xd
Inception was really good, but a little confusing. If you liked the Matrix, you'll like Inception. They're kind of similiar, but really good! Worth seeing!

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Seen Salt, it was good with some unexpected endings. Definitely recommend it.
Wat can I say? All of the summer movies may look good or end up being disspiontments. Iron Man 2? eh it wasnt fantastic or as good as i imaginined and I dont have very high expectations. Next Prince of persia was actually better than people were thinking. Although it was based off of a video game it stil was fanominal and not just cause Jack gyllenhal was in it either. I understand that Shutter isalnd wasnt a summer movie but it was a epic mind blow, along with Inception. Looks like Leonardo has hit 2 home runs with these. Some of the newly relased DVD's are perrt amazing 2. Kick-a** looked pretty retrarded especially since it was a bunch of teenagers being little super hero's and what not. But aside from the fact about how stupid it appers to be, it was actually a great movie. Hope this helps

Your's Featherly,
Rae

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Rae Delicious
Wat can I say? All of the summer movies may look good or end up being disspiontments. Iron Man 2? eh it wasnt fantastic or as good as i imaginined and I dont have very high expectations. Next Prince of persia was actually better than people were thinking. Although it was based off of a video game it stil was fanominal and not just cause Jack gyllenhal was in it either. I understand that Shutter isalnd wasnt a summer movie but it was a epic mind blow, along with Inception. Looks like Leonardo has hit 2 home runs with these. Some of the newly relased DVD's are perrt amazing 2. Kick-a** looked pretty retrarded especially since it was a bunch of teenagers being little super hero's and what not. But aside from the fact about how stupid it appers to be, it was actually a great movie. Hope this helps

Your's Featherly,
Rae

Couldn't agree with you more.

Dapper Werewolf

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Scott Pilgrim vs the World was pretty good

Shadowy Gatekeeper

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The Losers was a pretty good movie if you like action

l30NER's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sparkly Friend

Saw Inception & liked it a lot! But I like movies that make you think so if you're just into mindless entertainment, it's not for you. I usually check out rotten tomatoes movie review website to get their take on a movie before I blow a lot of $$$ seeing it & they're usually right on.

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
everyone must see scott pilgrim vs. the world
um i really loved scott pilgrim vs. the world!

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Seen our last song with miley cyrus and it was ok. corny and sad at the end. can't wait to see scott pilgrim just wont waist money on theatre got to wait till i get it on bootleg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff