Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
What is/was the best movie that u ever saw? it could b on dvd, theaters, whatever. If its if new, old, or has never been heard from the public, it doesnt matter.
awh man this is a tough one but i think mine might just be sweeny todd 3nodding
Ooo Thats a Hard One...But Um I Really Liked The Movie Killers,The Proposal,Grease,The Hangover,Shutter Island,13 Ghost....And I Should Stop Writing Now Before I Name All Thee Movies In Thee World,.!!Aha,.! smile

1,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
i like the movie stomp the yard and death at the funeral
That's a tough one...so I won't put down just one. Movies that I have seen and like , include: Boondock Saints, Push, Sword of the Stranger, Leon the Professional, Rush Hour 2, Frog Princess, Shelter, Saving Private Ryan, Dead Poets Society, She's the Man, Thirteen Ghosts, Pan's Labyrinth, Coraline, Mulan, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, The Man, District Nine, How to Train a Dragon, and a whole lot more that I can't think of at the moment 4laugh

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
TIWLIGHT heart

3,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
EpicMODE
That's a tough one...so I won't put down just one. Movies that I have seen and like , include: Boondock Saints, Push, Sword of the Stranger, Leon the Professional, Rush Hour 2, Frog Princess, Shelter, Saving Private Ryan, Dead Poets Society, She's the Man, Thirteen Ghosts, Pan's Labyrinth, Coraline, Mulan, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, The Man, District Nine, How to Train a Dragon, and a whole lot more that I can't think of at the moment 4laugh

omg!!! Thats so much in just a little respond! lol!!! U must really b interested in movies! R there any new ones that you you just cant wait to hit the box office, dvd, etc.?
The best movie I've ever seen is Avatar! Man, I love that movie..........
Movies; Grindhouse and Fight Club. Not into movies much anymore these days; they generally suck.
uhmm id have to say avatar...it had amazing graphics.. and it was a romance,tragedy,and comedy..shakespeare would be proud : ) ..and the worst movie was...alice in wonderland..

7,675 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Secret of Nimh and Unbreakable.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
TRANSFORMERS 2 AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENER KARATE KID
Ilovecoookies13
TIWLIGHT heart

Ew. In my opinion the Twilight movie was horrible in every way possible. But we're all intitled to our opinion and mine was that it was horrible yours was that it was amazing. The best movies I've ever saw were probably Avatar (The blue people, oh god not the airbenders), Karate Kid, and The Hangover.
so far i would say Eclipse.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
i love all, except for scary movies.. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers