Lunatic

lol

Interesting Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LEG0Z
lol you idiots

Well i wouldn't say they are idiots. Some people just like going to a store and rent instead of waiting for their films to come to them in the mail when they wanna watch it now. I on the other hand will never go back to blockbuster cus i owe them a substancial amount of money xD
Some people just dont wanna deal with billing online

Lunatic

AKDread
LEG0Z
lol you idiots

Well i wouldn't say they are idiots. Some people just like going to a store and rent instead of waiting for their films to come to them in the mail when they wanna watch it now. I on the other hand will never go back to blockbuster cus i owe them a substancial amount of money xD
yes but then again there are so many website u can watch it on for free , or if you want something legal then netflicks

Interesting Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LEG0Z
AKDread
LEG0Z
lol you idiots

yes but then again there are so many website u can watch it on for free , or if you want something legal then netflicks

I know this but i think if people wanna watch a free movie, they would rather watch it on their tv then their computer, and i know a few people that wont give their credit card info on the computer. people just find it easier to just go to the store and just grab a copy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games