Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think its gonna bomb. Zuko dosen't have his scar. An the cast they got for it looks like its gonna make the movie suck. Then there just so much more. I'm willing to bet that they showed all the best parts in the commercials. So I say its gonna suck megga donky d**k.

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I really like the series when I was younger and according to imbd.com the movie is based off the tv series more than the books which makes me really happy. I couldn't stop my self from laughing though, when I saw that Jackson Rathbone who you probably recognize as the actor who plays Jasper in the twilight saga movies, is playing sokka in the last air bender
I wish the movie was animated..... the actors look way too old!

Angelic Zealot

I love Avatar! My favourite character is Appa. Flying Bison are ftw!
In the end Aang finds out he was dead all along and Sokka becomes iroh's long-lost firebending teacher.

It's a Shyamalan movie, so I'm not that far off xd
The movie looks absolutely amazing! In fact, I'm going to go see it next weekend. Sadly, though, Toph won't be in it. She will be in the movie based on Book 2 of A:TLA, though.

Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I am like overly obsessed with this show! I can not wait till the movie comes out! Toph is not gonna be in this movie tho cause the movie is only based on the first season. My fav character from the first season was sokka! Sokka rocks! biggrin

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Azula was definitely my favorite besides Toph if shes not in the movie i am seriously going to ball my eyes out crying

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Azula was definitely my favorite besides Toph if shes not in the movie i am seriously going to ball my eyes out crying
I am soooo excited for this movie i almost cant wait!!!

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
I feel very exited that such a fun show gets its shot on the big screen I used to love that show when i was a kid and am gonna enjoy the accion now older

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
I really like the show avatar, so I am very excited for this movie. All I want to see is Katara and a whole bunch of Avatar-Action! smile
Me and my boyfriend are gonna go see that when it comes out smile Hes like OBBSESSED with the show xD I like it to, and I kinda wanna see the movie smile
I hope they make a second, and it has like Toph, and Azula and those people in it to smile

1,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Kikutsuya
I loved the cartoon series Avatar. I can't wait for The Last Airbender to come out on DVD so I can see it!

Is Toph in the movie? She was one of my favorite characters.

Any opinions on the movie?
i cant wait to see it
Ahhh! I cant wait!! im gunna be SO mad if this sucks, and i noticed that like none of the characters in the movie are asian.. Ohwell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff